The Daughter of a Star

Once upon a time, in a land far far away...

Uh.. no. This is my story, not Cinderella's. It's no fairytale. My name's Juliet. A real joke there. Me, the girl who can never land a date and only gets attention from her "freak-like" makeup, named after a young woman who died for love. My dad probably thought everybody would love me like him.

Boy was he ever wrong. I'm probably the most hated girl in the world. Well... The part of the world that knows about BOTDF. Oh, sorry. If you don't know, BOTDF stands for Blood On The Dance Floor. My dad is one of two singers in the sort of rebellious boy-band. His name is Dahvie Vanity.

Not his real name of course, it's just no one calls him David. And I'd rather have Vanity as my last name.

I don't know who my mom is. All dad told me was that she was a one night stand(meaning a very lucky fan/groupie) and when she found out she was pregnant she wanted to abort. She told dad about it figuring he was a rockstar who hated the idea of kids. She was wrong.

He begged her to wait. He said she didn't need to be part of my life and he would take care of it.

Haven't heard from her since the day I ws born. I don't mind much. She wasn't going to give me a chance to live. So I love my dad. Even if he doesn't always have time to hang out with me and do Daddy-Daughter things.

Dad's always at a signing, or in the studio, or on tour. He makes sure to call me every night though. Now and again he even brings me with him. He knows how important music is to me. I can play a lot of different instruments, but guitar remains my favourite. It basically saved my life. I can also sing. I'd love to join a band or make one. I'm really good. I've played with my dad, Black Veil Brides, Jeffree Star(I'm an all around cunt according to him), Asking Alexandria, Suicide Silence.. the list goes on.

I think that's why I have so many haters. That and the simple fact that I live with Dahvie Vanity and Jayy Von Monroe. That's enough to make their fans and haters hate me. Their fans are jealous and their fans are annoyed(disgusted maybe?) that Dahvie Vanity reproduced. 'Cause you know, my dad is just soo terrible.

When I go to the store, even people who've never heard of me give me weird looks. But that part is sort of my fault. I received my dads love for makeup designs, hair styling, and hair colouring. I also wear contacts a lot.

Right now, I have one of the regular scene hair styles. Hot pink(or close to it) colouring. My makeup? I do different things every time. I do Dads now and again. Sometimes Uncle Jayys. Right now my makeup is "normal" but very dark. I have white contacts in.

I have a light blue guitar. It's like the most important thing I own besides this friendship necklace I've had for years.

Yep. Hold the back the gasps of surprise. I once had a best friend. She lived with her mom. Dad got along with her mom really well. He actually stayed home longer to talk to her. I think he fell in love. But.. she moved away after it happened. Susan died. She had cancer. It was on her birthday. She and I had a sleepover at my house and she.. she just.. died. Her mom left the next week. I have a picture of me and Susan, a birthday card from her, and the necklace.

Dad made the song Believe not too long after.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So... another new story :3 Whatcha think? Should I continue it?

Picture is Juliet.

Video is Believe by BOTDF.

Hope you enjoyed! :D

~Ashee<3