All My Fault

**Ghosts POV**

It felt like hours before the ambulance finally got here. I managed to get up and lifted her out of the puddle of her blood. I sat down across the room and laid her down so that her head was laying on my lap.

“Here.” Butterfly handed me some toilet paper. “Wipe her off.”

The paramedics came in shortly after I cleaned her up and lifted her up to take her to the ambulance. "I’m going with her.”

The guy nodded and let me in the back. Seconds later we were speeding towards the hospital.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Jayy’s number. He answered after the second ring. 

“Hello?”

“Jayy. There was an accident.”

“What do you mean?” He asked quickly.

“There was this hating bitch outside Taco Bell.” I looked at the paramedic who was watching me intently. “She was talking shit about Dahvie and said Juliet had no right to be alive. I guess we thought she was fine since she told the bitch off and seemed to shrug it off.”

“What’d she do Ghost?” I could hear Dahvie asking questions in the background. “Tell me what she did.”

“She cut Jayy. She cut really deep.”

“Is she okay?”

“She’s in critical condition.” I had to take a breath to steady myself. “She blacked out. We’re on the way to the Hospital now. I’m sorry Jayy. I fucked up. I wasn’t watching her closely enough.”

“It wasn‘t your fault. She‘ll be okay.” He said in a reassuring tone. “We’ll see you there.” And with that, he hung up.

**Jayy’s POV**

I turned to Dahvie. “I need to tell you something.”

“You’re damn right.” He said with a bewildered expression. “What in fuck was that phone call all about and where are we going?”

“Let’s get in the car.” I told him. “I’ll tell you on the way.”

He nodded and followed me out to the car. Once we were out there and I had the car started he turned to me and repeated his question. “What in fuck was that phone call about and where are we going.”

I sighed. “We’re going to the Hospital.” I muttered.

“Why?” He demanded. “For who?”

 I hesitated before answering. “For Juliet.”

He stopped playing with his hair and stared at me. “What happened.” God he sounded terrified.

I ran my hand through m hair. “Dahvie, there’s something I haven’t told you.” I sighed. “Juliet’s been.. Self harming.”

“Why didn’t you tell me this sooner?!” He nearly shrieked.

"I gave her the choice to tell you.” I said calmly, making sure to stare at the road and not the fuming ball of colour beside me. ”I found out just the other day on a hunch. I thought she might have told you over dinner. I thought she was quitting.”

“Well obviously not!” I guess he did have every right to be angry. But I hoped it wasn’t at Juliet at all.

“Dahvie something clearly happened during their walk to lunch that threw her off balance.” I tried to calm him down to explain the predicament. “You saw her this morning. She was truly happy working on her music. You know your daughter. She wouldn’t slice into her skin over nothing.”

He put his head in his hands. “Why’d she even start..?” He asked to no one in particular. “She knows more than most people the dangers behind it. The addiction..”

I rubbed his back. “And thought would be the other thing I found out the other day.” He sat up suddenly and looked at me. “Our fans are not.. Overly polite.”

He nodded. “I know that. But they can’t be that bad.”

I shook my head. “She’s been getting death threats, from both our fan base and our haters. She hears first hand hate on us which really upsets her. She’s been told she shouldn’t be living, she’s hideous, she’s untalented, she’ll amount to nothing..” I took a deep breathe to steady myself. “The poor girl has too much to handle and she doesn’t want to bother us with this plus we’re always out.”

“So.. We should take time off to talk things through with her?”

I sighed again. “Sadly,” I told him. “That would probably make things worse. She’ll get blamed for canceled tours and signings.”

He nodded understanding. “I guess we’ll just have to show them how talented she is. When she gains a following she might be better.”

I nodded in agreement. 

**Dahvie’s POV**

I didn’t entirely know what to expect when we got to the hospital. But I know it wasn’t what I saw. Juliet was being run to an OR. There was blood all over her clothing and bandaged arms. You could tell someone had tried to wipe it off the rest of her, but it was still there.

“Jayy.. Jayy you didn’t tell me how bad she’d be..”

His eyes were wide as though he wasn’t expecting it either.

He turned and looked around. Then he quickly ran over to Ghost on the other side of the room who looked like he was about to have a panic attack. I ran to join him so as not to miss what they were saying.

“-this bad!” I heard Jayy whisper yell when I joined them. Poor Ghost looked terrified.

“Jayy.” I put my hand on his shoulder. “Breathe.”

“I’m so sorry.” Ghost had tears streaming down his face. “I’m so, so sorry. I was supposed to be watching her and I.. I wasn’t keeping a good enough eye on her and I didn’t think she’d.. we didn’t even know, she locked herself in a bathroom and when we found her.. I’m just so sorry.”

I pulled Jayy away for a moment. He gave me a questioning look. “He self harms.” I noted.

Jayy nodded.

“Don’t push him.” I told him. “We don’t want him to think that this is fault. He’s not guilty of anything. If it’s anyone’s fault, it’s mine for not watching my daughter well enough.”

Jayy shook his head. “You couldn’t possibly have known-”

“I’d been noticing signs.” I cut him off. “I’d go to grab her arm to teach her some new strings for the guitar and she’d pull her arm right back as if physical contact hurt too much. She’s had distance written all over her features every time we speak. Her lyrics are becoming more like.. Pierce the Veil’s, let’s say. About self harm, suicide, pain. I had a feeling something was up. But I didn’t ask.”

He shook his head again. “That still doesn’t make this your fault.” He insisted. “That makes you guilty of not wanting your perfect father daughter relationship to be a lie.”

I smiled. I just could never take the blame with him around.  “Go calm the poor kid down.” I said, changing the topic.

----------------------------------------------

I'M BAAAACK!

Soooo..? Thoughts?

Picture is Ghost.

Video is The Death of Me by Asking Alexandria because I was listening to it when I wrote this.

Hope you enjoyed! :D

~xoxo Ashee<3