Hospital Revelatons

**Juliet’s POV**

I woke up to an annoying beeping sound. I figured it was the alarm on my phone, so I reached over to my bedside table to turn it off. That’s when I realized how small the bed I was in was. Usually, I’d have to roll at least twice to get to my table. I also noticed that my table wasn’t there. “What in fuck..?” I wondered aloud, opening my eyes. The walls were white. So not my scene. I turned my head to the side and saw a heart monitor. “This can’t be real..” I muttered, following the wires from the machine to me. “What in Hell happened..?” But there was no one in the room to answer my question.

I made a move to sit up a bit, when a large pain in both of my arms stopped me. I looked down at them and realization hit me. I had cut too deep. A tear escaped my eye as it dawned on me that I could have died, but didn’t. I was so close to something I had wanted for so long. 

Suddenly, the door opened and Dad walked in. He ran his hands through his hair and went to sit in the chair beside me.

“Daddy?” I asked tentatively. 

He stopped in his tracks and stared at me. “Juliet?” He came closer and hugged me hard. “I’m not dreaming, right? You’re awake?”

I nodded. 

He pulled back and wiped his eyes. “I thought I lost you.”

“I’m so sorry Dad.” I started sobbing. I was frustrated that I couldn’t move my arms to hug him. “I didn’t mean to.. and there was so much blood.. And it just wouldn’t stop coming out and I-”

“Shhh..” He hugged me again. “What matters is that you’re okay now.”

“Dahvie, what are we gonna do? I mean.. Juliet looked really bad and she’s still not up..” Jayy trailed off when he realized I was awake. “Dahvie move over.” He gave Dad a slight push so he could hug me. “You scared the absolute fuck out of me.” He informed me.

“I’m sorry.” I whispered again.

Jayy let go of me and wiped my eyes for me. “Hey, you’re okay now, right?” He repeated what dad had said. “That’s all that matters.”

Dad pulled out his phone and sent a quick text. “Just telling you’re band members that you’re up.” He explained. The shutter sound his phone made said otherwise though.

“Dad.” I gave him a warning look. “Have you been instagraming me?”

He looked out the window with a slight smile on his face. “Why on earth would you ever think that?”

I looked at Jayy. “Hit him for me.” I ordered. Jayy laughed and shook his head, but complied. “So.. Where’s my phone..?”

Jayy reached into Dads pocket and pulled out my phone. “Here you are.” He said handing it to me.

I clicked on the instagram app and looked up Dad’s name. There were videos of him talking in the room with me in view, pictures of me, and one video that annoyed me because it was 15 seconds straight of just me sleeping. “Some people,” I said shooting a glare at him. “seriously misuse the video thing for instagram.”

He shrugged. “I keep people updated.”

“And updated.” Jayy commented. “And updated, and updated..”

We were laughing at the scowl on Dad’s face when the door opened revealing Ghost, Monster and Butterfly. I guess he wasn’t entirely lying.

“You’re hard to keep down, aren’t you?” Butterfly stated, earning an elbow from Monster. “What? It was a compliment!”

Ghost rolled his eyes. “ How ya feeling?” He asked, pulling a chair up next to me.

I rubbed my arm a bit. “Sore.” I winced as I put my arm back down.

“What happened in there?” Monster questioned. “You seemed fine..” He trailed off when he noticed how Jayy was looking at him.

“No, it’s fine.” I waved Jayy off. “I guess I just.. Broke. I was doing good. All that day I didn’t think about my blades once. But when she showed up spewing hate.. Something inside of me snapped and reminded me of everything.”

Dad came over and sat on the bed as close to me as he could get without hurting me. “And what was it that she reminded you of?”

“How much hate is in the world. All the pain, the suffering.." I sighed. "Sometimes I just can't stand any of it."

He rubbed my arm. "Sweet heart that's what music's for." He replied softly.

I smiled. Dad always had the right things to say. I was about to say something when Butterfly interrupted.

“So..”  She started. “We gonna write about this?”

I smiled and nodded. “Grab me a notebook.”

Ghost smiled and handed me what he had behind his back. A brand new book with dragon detailing, I loved dragons, and a purple pen. My favourite colour. “Dad, Jayy, can you guys go for a bit so we can get started on a new song or two?”

They smiled and obliged, leaving me alone with my amazing new band.

----------------------------------

I'm so sorry it's taking so long to continue this story guys!

I just keep debating on where I want it to go and then I write a chapter and delete it again.

I think I'm going to bring it up now though, have some love, show how Juliet shines through her struggles.. The works.

Picture is the band.

Video is Never Too Late by Three Days Grace cause it's awesome live.

Hope you enjoyed! :D

~xoxo Ashee<3