Start of something good

Two weeks later, he had almost forgotten what this girl did to him, but it still was hard. Erasing every message, every picture was not enough to erase anger, and the fact that he got played once again. He thought it was time for him to stop thinking about girls, and focus completely on football. But something felt off, he loved football, but maybe right now he needed something else, he felt something was missing but he couldn't place it.

During lunch time he was sitting all alone, studying some tactics for the big game tomorrow. Bella came over and sat right next to him with a weird smile.

"Whatcha doing? she said while placing her trace next to his, her tone was playful but he wasn't really in the mood.

"Trying to concentrate on this game plan, it's a bit confusing."

"I know, I told coach but he insists to go with it. You know, I was thinking of having a hangout tonight, my house, watch a movie, play video games? Maybe you'd like to come, loosen up a bit."

"Um, I don't now Bella, as you can see I am not a good company these days, and -

"I know, she cut him off, "that's why I'm inviting you, please come!"

Maybe it would do him good, maybe he needed that hangout so why not

"okay.. he sighed I guess I could join you for a while"

"Yes! Perfect! Be at my house at 7!" Bella said happily and left his table to go meet the girls.

...

"So Bella actually convinced Troy to come?" Pepper asked while they headed for Bella's house

"Yeah, that's good right, I haven't spoken to him since that day we saw him at the starcade. He's distant." Sophie replied, with a sad tone in her voice.

"Can you blame him? That girl hurt him. She paused and she seemed sad now. "Pretty much how I hurt Jason too"

"Pepper, that's different, yes you acted stupid, but you liked Jason that's why you did , you know what. Niecy completely used Troy and ... Dios Mio, okay Pepper, act normal please, don't freak out okay"

"Why? What's going on? Why?"

Jason was approaching them, holding hands with a very beautiful girl, tall, light brown hair, and delicate. She looked so fine. When Pepper saw them, Sophie thought she would explode, but instead she put on a huge smile.

"Hey Jason, what's up?"

awkward

"Hey girls, um this is Isabel my new girlfriend"

"Hello Isabel, Sophie gave her hand to greet her and so did Pepper, thankfully Troy showed up with Sawyer seconds later, so the situation became less uncomfortable.

"Hey, I guess we are not late, this looks like a party!" Sawyer said

"Hello everyone! Troy said while he stepped closer to Sophie and whispered "Who is she? What did we miss?

"New girlfriend"

"Woah. He's fast!"

They were all outside Bella's house, when the front door opened and Zach was looking at them all excited.

"Guys! Come on in, Bella is preparing the snacks."

There were snacks everywhere, from cake, to toast, to chips and dips. Zack was trying to find a good movie and everyone tried to find a good seat, Sophie, went for the huge floor cushions and Sawyer for the corner of the couch, which is usually the best spot,