Goodbye Niecy

One week later

JASON's POV

I was enjoying a milkshake with Newt at starcade, I still haven't said a thing to pepper and I really didn't know when I would be able to talk to her.

"You know what Newt after the whole thing with Pepper I don't trust girls. And do you know which girl really seems evil to me! Niecy! I really think she's up to something, like she's not really into Troy, she's just playing games with him, I don't know if she likes him."

"oh I think she uses him!"

"Yeah exactly. Dude e x a c t l y" I emphasized it

"I think the same, the other day she was flirting with someone at the cafeteria, and when she saw me she pulled away from him."

"What? And why didn't you say anything bout this?"

Newt was shaking, and he probably realized this girl is really mean, "Ahh I , I don't know, im sorry, I mean Troy would be really sad if he found out"

I rolled my eyes, "Newt its better for him to know if that girl texts other guys too. We need a plan. We have to show Troy she is just using him."

"Oh I know that Niecy was dating Max, but he apparently got bored of their relationship and Niecy got really mad. That was like two months ago.

"Dude? Are you kidding me ? why re you aying this now?

"well, I mean, I'm sorry I forget to mention drama!

"Okay calm down newt its okay, you know, I'm pretty sure she texted Troy like 4 weeks ago. So maybe, she wants to make Max jealous. How can we prove this to Troy?"

"Ask Max to help us maybe?"

"I like that! Will you talk to him?"

"Are you crazy? He's a 10th grader, you talk to him, you're the coolest in our class."

"Okay fine I will, where's his class?"

Turns out I found Max, and he told me how obsessive Niecy was with him and that she was one of the meanest girls at school, and he was also sure she uses Troy, so he agreed to help us, and it could only happen, by him texting niecy to meet, and us sending troy to the same place at the same time, harsh but it could open up his eyes.

"So let's go over the plan one more time. Max you tell us the time you and Niece will be at the mall, at chilly burgers, we make sure Troy comes over there, sees you together talks to you"

Troy will get hurt, but this is for his own good,e xactly this girl is a menace, he should be more careful next time.

                                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Saturday , almost noon and I haven't heard from Niecy since Thursday, her phone said it was off, and I haven't even seen her at school, but thing is I didn't really miss her, I was kinda relieved she hadn't text me,

Doorbell

"Hey", it was Jason and Newt

"Hey how about we go to the mall, for some burgers?"

"I don't know, I haven't talked to Niecy yet, she might wanna hang out, and she'll be pissed I didt call her first" I heard what I said and freaked out a bit because it seemed like she controlled me.