Epilogue

The sky was getting darker, and the whole group and even more young teenagers, were at the old junkyard. They have made announcements through social media and they've sent texts to even some high school kids they knew, so the place was full of young people who were dancing, drinking and having a good time. The music was blasting from the huge speakers Jason brought, and as the night fell the kids started forming small groups gathered here and there. Jason had his acoustic guitar and sat down at one of the fire pits. Bella with Zach joined him, and Bella covered herself in a cute baby pink blanket. It was starting to get a bit chilly. Pepper, gave Jason a glance and he nodded in a way that proved everything was cool between them. Newt was scrolling on his phone trying to find songs that would fit at the vibe of the night. The only one who was missing was Sophie. Troy scanned the place and he saw her standing with her back on an old chevy that was rusty. He winked at her with a cute smile on his face, and waved her to come over. She didn't move so Troy went close to her.

"Not in the mood huh?" He said while placing his finger tenderly on her cheek where he thought he saw a tear.

"I enjoy watching them all together like this. It's a good group of friends.

"Right? I can't believe I won't be around when all of them enter the high school's front gate. Oh before I forget" Troy said and gave her a small velvet pouch.

"What's this?"

"It's something I got for you, to remember me while I'm gone"

She opened it without any hesitation , it was a beautiful thin gold bracelet with small green zephyrs.

"Wow, I don't know what to say" she started, her voice breaking "this is beautiful, thank you so much. I promise I won't take it off until you come back."

"That's a big word the Delarosa. Let me help you." Troy placed it carefully on her wrist.

Sophie sniffled, wiping her eyes with her sleeve.

"Ugh it'll take time for me to get used to you not being here. I will miss you so much!"

"I'll miss you too" he said and gave her a tight hug. She rested her head on his chest, and her teary eyes soaked his shirt. "Listen" he said while he wiped away tears from her cheeks. "We'll figure it out, we might say goodbye for now, but this is not the end." She nodded eyes that sparkled from all her tears. "This is the start of our story Sophie!"

He grabbed her hand tight, and they joined their friends.

And its finally over! i cant believe a story from 2017 is finally completed! thank you all for sticking around, it sure wasn't easy writing any of this, but i somehow already wrote some of the next book. its the sequel and it will for sure more mature content since our characters will be in high school. 

Anyways love y'all , ill see you on story no2.