Chapter 14

GENESIS

"Genesis, this is my brother. Amir"

I barely heard what Armani had said, too caught up with the beautiful sight of his brother.

This has to be the most beautiful man that I have ever seen, clad in the pants of a tracksuit, a white tee and slides, the casual look he had worked. Without doubt.

"The pleasure is all mine, Amir" I said with a small smile to which he raised an eyebrow.

He looked at me expectantly, as if waiting for something. Oh right! I had technically kidnapped his little brother.

"I promise you, no harm came to Armani while he was here. I can assure you. This might seem quite strange to you, I can definitely understand that." I said quickly trying to explain.

"Hmph" he disregarded, brushing pass me deeper into my apartment.

I turned around to follow him to see that Michael stooped on one knee, baring his neck in full submission.

Huh?

Am I missing something here?

"I'd think by the way my brother mused about you, that you'd be more mannered" He mused gesturing to Michel, "like your friend here."

His voice held a familiar edge, where have I heard it before?

"Genesis" my name rolled off his tongue like molten lava, and I remembered. The airport

"You!" I pointed at him frantically.

"Me?" He asked with a chuckle.

"You're.....him"

"Your King? Yes I am. This isn't usually the reaction I receive Genesis" he said, now walking around me like a prey.

I had his full attention, his eyes left a heated path in its wake as he surveyed my body. I felt small under his gaze, not belittled, but empowered. I felt my beast purr in contentment, and I couldn't help but feel the same.

What is this? What am I doing?

As if brought back to reality, his words finally sunk in. My King.

My King.

I looked to Michael and his frightened eyes confirmed my suspicion. The King of werewolves was indeed standing in the middle of my apartment.

"Rise" the King said in Michael's direction.

"You could've warned me punk" I said to Armani who has been awfully quite.

He released a breath and physically relaxed, "That was so tense, I thought you were going to start calling me Prince Armani"

"No way, loser" I said and his face broke out in a grin.

This gave me a feeling that people usually treated him differently because of his royal lineage.

"I'm sorry King Amir, I had no idea." I said, "would you like something to drink?"