Epilogue

9 years later.

" Gulf.. it's been 2 years.. I'm missing you " Mew said while holding gulf's picture frame.

Mew put down the picture frame on the desk and wiped his tears, Gulf died 2 years ago due to sickness.

it's been 2 years without gulf presence.

mew decided to went to gulf's grave, once he reached there.. he sat down and put the sunflower on the grass.

" how are you? I miss you so much " Mew said, tears began falling down to his cheeks " I miss your presence.. your commands to do household chores.. your sweet words.. i miss everything " Mew said.

" Gulf.. I hope your happy wherever you are.. Someday I'll be with you and we can be together again " Mew said and wiped his tears " I miss your silly jokes.. " Mew said and laugh but tears still keep falling.

" I brought my guitar here.. " Mew said and grab his guitar from his back, he began playing the guitar and slowly started singing.

"  you can keep me, Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans, Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet You won't ever be alone, wait for me to come home.. Loving can heal, loving can mend your soul and it's the only thing that I know, know
I swear it will get easier.. Remember that with every piece of ya and it's the only thing we take with us when we die.. we keep this love in a photograph, We made these memories for ourselves, Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts were never broken and time's forever frozen " Mew sang while he cry his heart out.

he wiped his tears and continue singing.

after singing he put the guitar down

" Sunflower.. Wait for me, When that time comes.. we will be reunite again " Mew said and put his hand on the grave.

" In this world, If there is any other words more than love that I can repeat to you.. I will tell it to you over and over " mew said.

mew looked in the sky and closed his eyes " I promised to you.. I'll find you once again " Mew said in mind, he smiled.

he stood up and grab his guitar " I'll visit you again sunflower " Mew said and walked back to his car.

2 years ago.

mew holds gulf's hand tightly, tears began falling.

gulf smiled and wiped mew's tears " boo.. i love you " gulf said, mew kissed gulf and hug him " I love you too.. please.. don't leave me, I just can't live without you " Mew said.

gulf hug mew back " I won't be leaving you, I'm always right here.. I'm always with you mew " Gulf said.

mew tries to hold his tears " I love you so much sunflower.. i love you more than anything, your my every season.. " Mew said.

gulf smiled " i love you too mew.. i love you " gulf said and closed his eyes.

mew froze when gulf hands fall " Gulf? " Mew said, Mew looked at gulf " gulf please wake up.. " mew said and tears started to fall now.

" Don't leave me.. please wake up " Mew said and hug gulf tightly.

a minute later the doctors arrived and announced gulf's death " please say it's a joke.. gulf must stay " Mew said with tears.

" I'm sorry... " the doctor said and left.

mew went back to gulf and holds its cold hands now.

" Gulf.. please.. sunflower " mew said and cry even harder.

mew kept crying and crying, kaow and mild came, they both cry as well and also tried to comfort mew.

2 months later.

mew is in the bed and not in a mood to do anything, it's been 2 months without gulf and his missing him so much " Gulf.. " mew said.

Someone knocked but mew didn't stood up to open it, the door opened mild entered and went to mew.

" mew.. eat something, it's unhealthy " Mild said, mew didn't listen, mild sigh.

" gulf will be angry- " mild was cut when mew spoke up " but there's no gulf now to be angry at me for doing this " Mew said, Mild sat down.

" He won't be happy.. We don't know where gulf is now but surely his watching, do you want him to see you in this condition.. i know it's hard because you lost your mom and now your husband but mew please put yourself together " Mild said.

mild sighed and left, mew sat down and wiped his tears " Sunflower.. I'm sorry " Mew said.

after a little bit month later, mew started to live like the regular days but this time it's different.

2 years later.

mew just focus on his company and left the entertainment and music industry, He often visit gulf and sometimes go to the places where they used to be.

mew is in the beach, he closed his eyes and feel the breeze.

" sunflower.. what do you do now? are you missing me too? " Mew said.

he decided to walk around, while walking around the beach memories keep showing, mew smiled just remembering those memories

" we made a beautiful memories don't we? " mew said in mind.

" I'm glad i met you and became part of your life " mew said " thank you for letting me into your life and thank you for coming to my life as well " mew added

mew looked at the sea " If reincarnation is true.. I'm going to meet you again and we will have another story " Mew said.

" Let's be together even in another universe " Mew said.

mew smiled " thank you for your everlasting love.. my love for you too is everlasting, my mind might forget but my heart will not.. see you in our next life sunflower " mew said.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Until we meet again sunflower.. remember i will always try to find you" Mew said.

" Thank you for the everlasting love my boo, thank you for being the sun in my life " Gulf said.

- THE END -