Ch. 16

Later.

" Let's go take a bath so we can eat now.. " Mew said, Gulf shook his head " I feel like all my energy is wasted from screaming " Gulf said and Mew giggled.

Mew sat down and looked at gulf who's currently looking at his phone, mew sighed and took Gulf's phone " hey.. " Gulf said.

Mew lay down on gulf's tummy " We are here to spend time together.. think about me for the whole day and ignore the business things for now " Mew said, Gulf caressed mew's hair
" fine.. you know i can't say no to you " gulf said.

" of course.. because i make sure you won't say no " Mew said and gulf scoffed " Let's go take a bath I'm hungry for food " Gulf said.

They both stood up and took a bath

After taking a shower they both dressed up and went to a nearby restaurant.

" Mew.. there's lots of people here " Gulf said while he unbuckle the seat belt " Don't worry.. There's a private table here, also the food is delicious here I'm sure you'll like it " Mew said.

" well.. if you say so " Gulf said.

Both of them got off the car and went inside the restuarant " welcome, sir.. " the lady said
Both of them smiled " can we get a private table please? " Mew said, the lady nodded and smiled " sure.. follow me sir " The lady said.

Mew hold gulf hands and they both followed the lady " I'll just get the menu " the lady said, both of them just nodded and sat down.

While waiting for the menu " So... Your fans know me " Gulf said and mew nodded " they
Really know you around the world.. well they probably know it already like a month ago when i proposed to you " Mew said and gulf just hummed as a response.

Once the menu came they started to order, after ordering they waited for the food.

" So after this what you wanna do? " Mew said.

" ummm, let's go somewhere that's relaxing "
Gulf said and Mew smiled.

" I know where we should go " Mew said and Gulf smiled.

After the food arrived they started eating.

" wait.. wait.. wait " Mew said and gulf paused " let's take a picture " Mew said, gulf smiled and just nodded.

They took a picture and gulf began eating while mew is still on his phone " Eat first will you? " Gulf said, Mew quickly put down his phone " yes wifey.. " Mew said sweetly, Gulf just smiled " Your being a good husband aren't you? " gulf said.

" Of course I am.. I'm not just good at being husband I'm also good at something else " Mew said and Gulf suddenly blushed, Mew chuckled " What are you thinking? " Mew teasingly said.

" nothing!! Let's just eat the food will get cold.. " Gulf said, Mew smiled and they both began eating the food they ordered.

Mew's post.

After eating lunch, mew paid for their meal and they both drove off from the restuarant

Someone pov.

" hey isn't that mew suppasit?!? " A girl said and the boy eyes widened " yes.. he is, wait who's that?? " The boy said, their other friend quickly took a pic and looked at them.

" seriously? That's Mew's Fiance gulf kanawut!! Gosh you don't know the news? " their friend said and they both looked at her.

" HIS FIANCE!?! " They both said and their friend hummed " Check Mew's social media.. He even proposed to gulf at the public restuarant gulf owned.. and they became trended " Their friend said and both of them quickly looked at their phones.

" He is!!! " The boy said " told ya! " The girl said, the other one was about to go to them but the other stopped her " let them be.. they're probably having a date or they're spending their time together, Let's give them privacy " The other girl said and the two just sighed and followed the other who's currently walking to the counter of the restuarant.

Back to mewgulf.

Mew is driving and gulf took a picture, mew smiled " love taking pic of me don't you? " mew said and gulf hummed " I have an album full of your pictures.. " Gulf said.

Mew smiled " For real? " Mew said, gulf nodded " some of the pictures are from your fan sites " Gulf said while smiling.

Mew smiled and hold Gulf's hand while the other is on the steering wheel " I love you " mew said, gulf looked at their intertwined hands " I love you more.. " Gulf said.

Gulf's post.

The atmosphere of the car is full of love

An hour later they reached to their destination, Gulf jaw dropped seeing the beautiful place, mew smile while looking at gulf's expression.

They sat down near the river " This place is beautiful " Gulf said, Mew put his arms around gulf shoulders " My grandpa brought me here when i was little.. he said that i should brought the person I'm going to live forever or the person i know I'll spend my life with, He said i should pick the right one and love the person forever " Mew said and then he looked at gulf who's staring at him.

" My grandpa.. Will be sure happy that i found the right one " Mew said and Gulf smiled.

Gulf hold mew's hand " I'm happy.. that i also found the person that treat me like a wonderful treasure in his life " Gulf said, Mew smiled and kissed gulf.

" i love you so much " Mew said, Gulf hug mew " I love you too as well " Gulf said.

They both hug each other for a minute.

After the hug " let's make an early vows? " Mew said while smiling, Gulf smiled back and just nodded.

Mew hold gulf hands and looked at the ring gulf is wearing " I.. Suppasit Jongcheveevat will be always be with you in richer or poorer,
I promise to be your guiding light in the darkness, a warming comfort in the cold, and shoulder to lean on when life is too much to bare on your own, Give me your hand and I will give you forever " Mew said and looked at gulf eyes.

Gulf put his hand on mew's face " I.. kanawut Traipipattanapong, Will always love you until my last breath.. be with you in richer or poorer, I promise to be your navigator and sidekick in all of life's adventures. I promise to be your best friend and your husband. I promise you myself completely, your love gives me hope, your smile gives me joy, you make me a better man " Gulf said.

They smiled and kissed  each other.

After they broke their kiss, they smiled and looked at each other eyes with full of love.

" Let's be together forever " Gulf said.

Mew smiled and caressed gulf's hair " our love is everlasting.. we will be together forever sunflower " Mew said with a smile.

They both spend their time not caring about the world, all they care is their love for each other.

1 year later....