Ch. 10

" Due to major damage on his head it affected his brain which caused him to have amnesia, He can bring his memories back but not that soon " The doctor said which mew made him even sadder.

The doctor left, gulf parents has to go back to their house to pack their things up because there's an emergency to the restuarant they have in france.

Mew sat beside gulf, mew hold gulf hands but gulf suddenly withdraw his hand avoiding mew hand " you can't remember me? Even a single thing of our memories? " Mew said with tears.

" I'm really sorry... But i really can't remember who you are " Gulf said, Mew sighed and lower his head.

Gulf felt bad so he put his hand on mew's head " I'm really sorry.. are you my friend? Or relative somehow? " Gulf said and Mew looked at Gulf with tears.

And then mew suddenly remember what the doctor said.

" don't pressure his mind.. his memories will returned little by little but now don't pressure or push him to remember everything " the doctor said.

" ye.. yea I'm your friend " Mew said and smiled " you seem a great friend " gulf said and smiled.

Mew wiped his tears " i think you should rest.. you have to regain your strength first before your memory " Mew said and Gulf smiled at him.

Mew watch gulf fall as sleep, once gulf is sleeping mew decided to sleep too.

" even if hurt so much that you can't remember me... ill try my best to help you regain your memory " Mew said.

After months in the hospital.

Gulf is finally discharge so mew took him to their house " we're living together? " Gulf said and Mew nodded " We are really close and your the one who offered me to live in this house.. " Mew said, Gulf looked at him.

" is this my house? " Gulf said and Mew nodded.

Before gulf was discharge mew came back to the house to hide some of their pictures together, He don't want to pressure gulf's mind just to remember their memory together.

Mew and gulf went inside, Milo is the first one who greeted them, Mew picked milo up.

" this our dog... " Mew said and Gulf looked at him confusingly " our pet? " gulf said and mew nodded.

" anyways you should rest.. " Mew said and gulf sighed " could i walk around the house for a while? " Gulf said, Mew put down milo and nodded.

Mew went to the guest room where he will sleep until gulf regain his memory, Mew sat down to the ground and put his hands on his hair and began crying.

" Why!?! Why can't we just have a happy life.. gulf is the only person i have.. my mom.. my dad.. my whole relatives left me, they can't accept who i am but gulf is the only person accepted me for me... but now he can't even remember how we used to be " Mew said with tears.

Mew kept crying and crying " it hurt so much.. " mew said and put his hand on his chest.

He grab their picture and hug it tightly
" please.. regain your memory as soon as possible " Mew whispered.

While at gulf, his walking around the house and it's pretty big " I own this? Am i rich? " gulf said and then a cat went to him.

Gulf looked at the collar " Hazard? " gulf said, gulf pets hazard and then after a while gulf went inside.

Mew is nowhere to be found, Gulf just sat down to the couch " Something isn't right " Gulf said.

Meanwhile....

" Mew doesn't know it's me.. as long as that gulf doesn't regain his memory we will be safe " Natasha said, the boys sighed " karma will hit you my lil sis " Alex said and Natasha scoffed.

" Since he can't remember anything.. i think i should do something on mew now " Natasha said and she smirked.

Natasha went out and alex crossed his arms
" are you really that in love with that man, that you would risk your beautiful career.. your even dumber than i thought " alex said, He sighed and just continued watching

Fast forward ( tomorrow )

" okay re-introduce yourselves " kaownah said and the staff look at him with a confused face " gulf have an amnesia so re-introduced yourself.. " Mild said and the staff nodded.

" my name is champ " champ said.

" My name is leo.. fiat boyfriend " leo said.

" my name is Fiat, me and leo have been working here for about a year " Fiat said while smiling.

Gulf looked at mild " Fiat.. leo.. champ.. " Gulf said, Mild happily looked at gulf " seems familiar? " Mild said and gulf shook his head and mild sighed.

After everyone introduced theirselves gulf, mild and kaownah went to the top floor.

" this is the top floor.. it's only allowed for your relatives, parents, friends.. " Kaownah said, gulf nodded and walked around the room.

" does anything remind you of someone? " mild said and gulf looked at him " I'm sorry but... i really don't remember anything except for my childhood " Gulf said.

Mold sighed and Kaownah patted mild's back
" we must wait patiently.. we shouldn't push him to remember everything.. his memories will be back not now but maybe soon " Kaownah whispered and mild just nodded as an answer.

Gulf sat down to the chair but there's no single memory came in to his mind.

Mild phone rang and mild quickly answer it, mild whispered something on Kaownah ears and both look at gulf.

" Gulf we will be back.. just stay here " Mild said and Gulf nodded.

While mild and kaownah is walking to the parking lot " a necklace is found? " Kaownah said and mild nodded " the police thought it might be gulf's jewelry but i know.. gulf never wear a necklace the day he was kidnapped maybe it belongs to the mastermind or the kidnappers " Mild said.

Kaownah and Mild drove off, They went to the police station to get the necklace maybe it can help with the investigation.