Ch. 2

Mew sat down to the couch in the artist room and waiting for his time to go to the set, Mew is chatting gulf and he laugh once he found out mild had a fight with some toxic shippers fan so he decided to play a game.

Mew laughed when he saw mild comment and while his scrolling down to some comment he saw that some of his fans had already interacted with mild but didn't know mild is his friend.

" Now.. enjoy your life " Mew said and Smiled.

Mew went to the set and there's lots and lots of people ( by set i mean event )

" Mew.. there's lots and lots of rumors about your relationship.. what can you tell about this? "

" Uh.. just to clear things up.. i have no relationship with anyone.. if i do.. please respect my privacy also krub " Mew said, his enough with this.. some of his fans are really digging up to his private life and it's really uncomfortable with it.

After the event mew got a call from gulf.

" tua-aeng??? " Mew said.

" Boo... I'm just going to be at Mild house, i brought milo with me, mild is having a party because his cousin left the house  " Gulf said and Mew smiled.

" sure.. but please don't drink alot okay, I'm not there to take care of you " Mew said amd he heard a hum " okay.. i gotta go now, love you boo " Gulf said happily and mew smiled " i love you too Tua-aeng, be careful while driving " Mew said and they hung up the phone.

Once mew turned around he saw his manager and he gulped " oh sh*t " Mew said in mind, P'boss crossed his arms.

" tua-aeng?? Is there anything you hadn't told me yet mew? " P'boss said and Mew nervously laughed.

" i.. uh.. let me explain in more a private area " Mew said and P'boss nodded.

Once they're in the artist room, p'boss ordered everyone to live and after everyone is gone except for him and mew, p'boss locked the door and looked at mew.

" I've been dating... him.. for almost 11 years " Mew said while looking down.

" Him!?! " P'boss said and Mew nodded.

" I'm sorry phi, i didn't tell you about this it's also my boyfriend decision " Mew said and P'boss sighed " I'm just your manager, i can't stop you... But you know that you shouldn't keep a secret from me mew, I'm like your parent now.. ever since.. that day.. you leave your parents and made me your manager " P'boss said.

" I'm sorry... I'm just keeping my promise and also afraid you might judge " Mew said and P'boss just gave mew a hug.

" anyways.. bring me to your boyfriend "
P'boss said once the hug broke.

" ill just show you his picture, fan might see us " mew said and P'boss just nodded.

The picture Mew showed to P'boss.

" I took that picture " Mew said with a smile.

" wow.. your faen is handsome " P'boss said and mew just laughed a little " he look innocent but oh boy you'll know what you have gotten into when you met him fully " Mew said and p'boss just smiled.

" love him that much? " P'boss said and Mew nodded.

After that mew went back for being busy.

But one thing he doesn't know that someone have heard their conversation behind the door.

" that's why you don't accept me.. you'll see, you'll be mine mew Suppasit! "

At gulf.

" YA! Gulf help me!! " Mild said and ran behind Gulf back " can i have a picture with you!?! " the person one said and followed by another.

" I'm sorry but looks like my friend is kinda busy " gulf said and was about to go inside when someone stopped him.

" are you also a friend of mew!? "

Gulf shook his head " i don't know him.. now please respect him and my restuarant, you can leave now.. thank you " Gulf said, the people sighed and left.

" Please scold mew " Mild said while they're in the top of the restaurant, the restaurant has a second floor which only Gulf relatives, friends or even mew is allowed in short it's a private floor.

" you deserved that.. " gulf said and drank some coffee, mild sighed " they're only interested in me because mew is my friend " Mild said and crossed his arm.

" I think.. that's how fans are " Gulf said and putted down his cup, Mild sighed again and drank the soda in front of him.

" Anyways.. aren't you.. jealous because mew have to kiss someone? " Mild said and Gulf shook his head " i understand it's part of work, i know mew he wouldn't do such a thing, I've been with him for almost 11 years phi, i trust him " Gulf said and Mild smiled.

" you really changed did you? I remember that you almost went abroad because of winter " Mild said and started laughing but gulf has a straight face so he stopped.

" i don't care about her.. so stop " Gulf said.

" how about mew's parents? " mild said and gulf shrug " they're no where to be found, Mew's dad closed the company mew's mom went to abroad.. and mew hadn't contacted the two " Gulf said and Mild just nodded.