Ch. 6

Just imagine that's how gulf is tied up.

Gulf woke up in a very dark place, only the small window light up the room, His scared, super scared and then a man entered the room.

" W-who are you?! " Gulf shouted trying his best to be brave, the guy just laughed and went infront of gulf " That's not my job.. my job is to make you suffer anyways you'll meet someone soon " The guy said and left.

Gulf cried his scared he want to get out of this place.

Gulf tried to escape but the rope is too tightened on his wrist, Gulf then heard the door opened once again and the sound of footsteps are quite loud " Well..  well.. it's nice to meet you gulf kanawut " the lady said.

It's quite dark, his unable to see her face but then he saw it once she stepped forward, the lady smirked while gulf eyes showed a flame.

" YOU!!?!! " Gulf angrily shouted, the girl just laughed like a crazy lunatic.

" Yes.. it's me! The one and Only natasha " Natasha said with a smile, she started walking around gulf.

" I'll make sure.. you'll suffer.. once your dead mew will be mine! " Natasha said
" mew will never be yours!!! " Gulf said and natasha crossed her arms " will see about that " Natasha said and left gulf.

Gulf cried once again and shouted " LET ME OUT!!! " Gulf keep saying that until two man showed up and put a cover on gulf eyes making him be more scared now because he doesn't know what their going to do to him.

He was drag outside, It seems it's a private place because no one can heard him or see that gulf life is in danger.

The cover was removed and gulf saw a water on the big gallon ( Don't know what's called it again ) he was put inside that, gulf tried to hold his breath as long as possible a minute later he was brought out and gulf tried to catch some air quickly.

His soaking wet and He was blindfolded again, he was brought back inside and was thrown to the ground and he felt a foot contacted to his stomach that cause gulf to groan in pain, he was punched and kicked many times.

He tried to protect his body by only his arms.

" P-please stop " Gulf bagged but the two didn't listen and beaten gulf.

Gulf has now bruises on his face and also have blood " I'll try to stay strong for you mew " Gulf whispered once he felt the guys that beaten him up left.

Meanwhile at mew.

Mew came back and saw his phone is full of missed call from mild, natt, tong and kaownah, he then quickly called mild.

" mild wh- " mew was be able to continue when mild quickly spoke.

" GULF IS MISSING MEW!!! " Mild said and Mew quickly spoke back " what!?! How!?! " Mew said and grabbed his staff to go to the restaurant.

" I don't know.. You can only access the cctv " Mild said, mew quickly went out and go to his car.

" I'm coming to the restuarant " Mew said and drove to the restaurant without informing his manager.

Mew came to the restaurant to see the gang with their worried faces.

" How did gulf went missing!?! " Mew said while they're on the way to the security room.

Mild was nearly crying and Mew was really worried now.

They checked the cctv and saw gulf got kidnapped by some 4 guys on a black van.. they didn't saw the plate number clearly, mew is really angry.

" Mild, natt and tong go to the police station now " Mew said and the three immediately left.

Mew keep watching the footage hoping he might see something that can help but there's nothing helping at all.

Mew sighed " Kaownah... why is this happening? " Mew said while his hand on his hair, kaownah patted mew " Will find him.. okay? " Kaownah try his best to comfort his friend.

Mew is feeling angry, sad and worried all at the same time, his angry for the person behind all of this, sad and worried for gulf.

His happy an hour ago but now... his.. his world shattered into pieces real quick.