Ch. 11

Gulf gasped once he woke up, tears in his face while his hair is messy, he hug himself he got a very very bad dream " it felt so real " Gulf said.

He dreamed about the scene that happened to him once he got kidnapped but everyone face in his dream is blurred.

Gulf felt a sharp pain in his head, he grasped the bedsheets as the pain grew.

Gulf tried to stand up but he can't because of the pain, mew entered and saw gulf condition mew quickly grab the pain killer ( medicine ) on the cabinet and a water.

Mew gave gulf the medicine and gulf drank it, after a minute the pain slowly fades.

Mew looked at gulf " did you cried? " Mew said and gulf nodded " I dream about something.. it felt real... i was kidnapped and then- " Gulf was cut when mew quickly spoke.

" did you saw the faces? " mew said and gulf shook his head " It was blurred " Gulf said and mew sighed.

" mew.. can i know how i ended up having an amnesia? " gulf said, Mew sighed " you'll know later but for now rest okay? " Mew said and gulf just nodded.

Once mew know gulf is fine he went out of the room " His ring is missing... and a necklace was found who would do it, if it wasn't winter? " Mew said, he sighed and quickly went outside.

Fast forward ( 6 months later )

Due to gulf condition, Mew decided to stop planning for the wedding not until gulf regain his memory.

Mew sighed and Mild patted his back " It's okay.. gulf will regain his memory " Mild said and Mew looked at him " i hope so.. " Mew said.

Mew looked at the necklace " Who ever this belongs to... I'll punish you.. not only that.. I'm going to kill you " Mew said in his mind, mild gulped once he saw mew's eyes.

" I'll just check gulf.. " Mild said and Mew nodded.

Mild went to the room and saw gulf playing with hazard, Mild sat beside him " Can i ask you something mild? " Gulf said and Mild nodded.

" what is it? " Mild said.

" Why Mew is crying every night? " Gulf said
" what do you mean by crying every night? " Mild said.

" I heard him mumble some words but i can't hear it fully.. all i hear in his room that his crying " gulf said and mild sighed.

" should i tell him half of the truth? I don't want to trigger his mind.. If i trigger him, his head will hurt and can make him unconscious again " Mild said in mind.

" mild? " Gulf said and Mild sighed " Maybe his missing his parents... " Mild said.

" Missing his parents? " gulf said.

Mild nodded " mew's parent's disowned him... I mean his father disowned him, you see Mew is a son of a ceo before but his father is greedy so he forced mew to marry someone so the company will get more richer but mew refuses and leave them, Mew's mom is kind.. she let mew do what he wants but mew can't contact her right now because he don't know her number and his mom left the country " Mild said.

" oh.. " Gulf said.

" Don't worry mew will be fine.. he just need our help to move on " Mild said but ofcourse it's a lie..

Mild know why mew is crying everynight, Gulf is the only person he has right now but gulf don't remember him.

Mew only had gulf but gulf don't remember him.

" I hope everything will be back to the way it used to be " Mild said in mind while looking at gulf.

Fast forward.

Mew is working now while gulf is watching the tv with mild and kaownah when he heard a familiar voice.

He looked at the tv and then a memory flash in to his mind " yes it's me.. the one and only natasha " natasha said.

Gulf felt a pain in his head and hissed " are you okay?? " kaownah said and gulf nodded.

" natasha.... " Gulf mumbled, kaownah and mild looked at each other " natasha?? " Mild said but then gulf fainted so kaownah and mild rushed gulf to the hospital.

Meanwhile at mew.

Everyone is cleaning up so they can go home and then Natasha came in " Hi~ " Natasha said, Mew sighed and didn't looked at her.

" our contract is done, why are you here? "
Mew said coldly, natasha crossed her arm
" why.. am i forbidden here? " natasha said, mew rolled his eyes and didn't answer her question.

Natasha sat beside him " You know- " Natasha was cut when mew phone rang, mew quickly answer it " okay.. okay I'm on my way " mew said and quickly ran outside leaving natasha.

At the hospital.

Mew quickly went to mild " what happened?? How did he ended up here? " mew said, Mild looked at kaownah " gulf was just watching tv and then i saw that gulf is in pain so we went to him and checked him.. and he mumbled a word.. " kaownah said and looked at mild.

" he said natasha " Mild said and Mew eyes widened " natasha!?! " mew said and two nodded ( kaownah & Mild )