Ch. 17

|| 17 - The Wedding ||

" your my life.. your my world.. your my everything, without you i don't know what my life will be. Your the reason why I'm the most happiest person on earth. A lot of obstacles and suffering happened in our relationship but we still face it together and here we are opening another book of our lifes.. it will be an eternal love, Our love for each other is everlasting.. it doesn't end, if reincarnation is true then I'll find you.. my mind might forget but my heart will not.

Thank you for being my sunflower.

Both of us can't live without each other.. this love is everlasting... it will be forever " - ☀️🌻

Mew smiled while looking at gulf, tears began forming he can't believe this day would really come.

Gulf smiled once he reached mew, they both held hands and the wedding began

Fast forward to their vows.

" I.. Suppasit Jongcheveevat, promise to be with your forever, i can't believe that this day would really come.. a lot of challenges a lot of suffer we experience but we face it together thank you sunflower and now from this day forth, I promise to listen to you and learn from you, to support you and accept your support. I will celebrate your successes and mourn your losses as though they were my own. I will love you, my sunflower and rejoice in your love for me for all of the years of our lives " Mew said with tears, he then put the wedding ring on Gulf's ring finger.

Gulf smiled " I kanawut Traipipattanapong.. promise to love you for who you are, and for who you are yet to become. I promise to be patient, and to remember that all things between us are rooted in love. I promise to nurture your dreams and to help you reach them. I promise to share my whole heart with you, and to remember to show you how deeply I care for you, no matter the challenges that may come our way. I promise to love you loyally and fiercely as long as I shall live. " Gulf said and put the ring on mew's ring finger.

They both kissed each other and everyone cheer for the both of them.

|| at the wedding party ||

" Why I'm single again? " Mild said while looking at mewgulf " because you never have a courage to ask a girl out " kaownah said, Mild sighed " nah.. i think I'm fine with this life seeing them being happy makes me happy.. " mild said with a smile.

Kaownah smiled " I guess we are part of their love story too, if it wasn't for us.. gulf might not be here and mew will be married to that witch " Kaownah said.

They both heard a chuckled, they turned around to see natt and tong " You guys did your part as their bestfriend.. we played our part for their love story too you know, If we didn't let you in mew wouldn't be able to chase gulf to the airport that time " tong said and natt nodded.

" come on.. anyways let's just enjoy this cause tomorrow we are still freaking single and those two are married " kaownah said and the three laughed.

" who says mild will be single " Alex said, Mild quickly looked at alex.

" Can i ask you out? " alex said and wrapped his arms around mild shoulders, mild eyes widened " a..ask me out? " Mild said and alex nodded.

" Okay I'm out! " kaownah said, he grab the wine from the table and went to another table.

Natt and tong looked at mild who's currently blushing " ship them " natt said, tong nodded " agree with you " tong said and drank the wine.

Gulf is currently talking with his relatives while mew is on the table, he sighed and drank a little bit wine " If they only accepted me in the first place.. we could be the family that's so happy like gulf.. you know what.. whatever i don't care about them anymore, i have my own life now.. i have gulf and i have them " Mew said in mind but then his phone rang.

" hmm?? " mew said once he looked at the caller id " hey.. " Mew said once he picked up the call.

" Why didn't you tell me you got married!!! Your all over my social media right now!! "

Mew chuckled " Your in new york right? So it will be impossible to invited you and also.. why are you calling me? " mew said.

He heard a sigh " Come on.. I'm your only freaking cousin dumbass! And i could call you whenever i want.. aish, I'm going back to thailand anytime soon "

" don't comeback to thailand.. stay in new york " mew said " why can't i? That's where my mom gave birth to me "

" suit yourself toria.. i gotta go, if your coming back to thailand inform me so i could hide from you " mew said and quickly hang the phone up.

Gulf walked to mew " who's that? " gulf said.

" Nah.. no one important it's just toria " mew said and gulf nodded " wait.. your cousin?? " gulf said and mew nodded.

" speaking of your cousin.. why didn't you invite her? She's the only relative your close with " Gulf said.

" She's in new york.. and also she has a business to take care of, that's why i didn't invited her- " Mew was cut when gulf spoke.

" but you should still informed her " gulf said, mew sighed " enough with my cousin, let's go I'm hungry " mew said and looked at gulf.

" h..hungry?? " Gulf said, mew chuckled " I'm hungry for food gulf.. and also.. desserts should be after meal right? We can't just go straight to dessert because if we go straight to dessert we wouldn't be able to enjoy it " mew said and gulf blushed.

" were surrounded by my relatives, friends and my parents don't flirt here " gulf said and quickly went to mild.

Mew smiled and just followed gulf.

The wedding party and ended, Mew and gulf went to their hotel room.

Gulf walked inside and took off his shoes, mew did the same thing.

When Gulf was about to go Mew grab gulf's hands and pulled him " Can i have my dessert now? " mew said.

Gulf smiled " You can have it anytime you want " Gulf said, Mew smiled and then started to kiss gulf.

They took of their suits while they walked to the bed, Mew kisses went to Gulf's neck while Gulf's hand is on mew's shoulders.

All night long they showed their love for each other, a night that was so memorable for both of them.. and that day was really the happiest day of them, not only they will be together forever or they became an official married couple.

It proves that day.. that their love for each other is everlasting and unbreakable.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N: sorry for not updating like usual, I've been busy with my school, i couldn't believe that everlasting love will reached that much reads, thank you so much for supporting me, I'm not confident with my writings and believe my books are not good as much like the other writers but you still keep reading.

i really appreciate you guys for supporting me even if my book isn't good, Thank you ^^

- Ary

Also this book is about to end.. thank you for reading it until the end.

There's also a new book coming out soon, please support me there as well, I luv u all