Ch. 7

Weeks passed by but gulf is still nowhere to be found.

Mew tried his best to fake everything up that his okay but deep inside not at all, his manager noticed something is really up so he decided to give mew a little break, mew went home but still it's the atmosphere his not familiar with.

Gulf complete the house but his not there, mew want to make a decision.. he want someone to help him and the gang find gulf.

Mew went to the bedroom and then he feel down and cried " gulf... I'm missing you " mew said, he keep crying and crying feeling helpless and not be able to find gulf.

The police is kinda useless until now they don't have any information.

Meanwhile at gulf.

Gulf haven't eaten anything yet, once he saw the guy with a masked he begged for food " Just please let me eat... ill do anything " Gulf said and he know he made a wrong choice when the guy smirked.

" fine ill let you eat.. but make sure you'll do everything i say.. " the guy said, gulf know there's no turning back so he nodded.

Once gulf is done eating, something horrible followed.

Gulf tears started to fall down while the man started to stripped him, His bite his lips while tears started to fall down.

After the man is satisfied, gulf was left on the ground, he started to cry even harder
" mew.. I'm sorry mew " Gulf said.

Hours later natasha came.

Natasha smirked seeing gulf condition " ill pay you double " Natasha said to the man and the man smiled " his tasty.. no wonder why " The man said and left.

Natasha went to gulf, she saw his sleeping and notice something, she slowly took of the ring but then gulf woke up " give that back!!! " Gulf shouted and natasha just laughed.

" mmm... how about.. no " natasha said and left.

Gulf sat down and cried again " That's the only thing i have " Gulf said.

Days later.

It's been weeks since he got kidnapped, they done everything to gulf and keep repeating it all over again, his body is full of bruises.

Natasha visit him often and made everything more worse.

" Mew will found out about this and you'll go to jail!! " gulf shouted but natasha just laugh.

She sat down in front of gulf " It's been weeks but mew still haven't found you, if his really in love with you he should have found you sooner " Natasha said.

" I've been with mew.. for over 11 years i know he love me! " gulf said and natasha crossed her arms " love you? If he really do why would he accept my offer? " natasha said and gulf looked at natasha with confusion.

" W-what.. offer? " gulf said and natasha smiled " I offered him to date me and ill let him go after a month " Natasha said and gulf shouted no.

" Look.. after our contract ended.. your already dead.. i can take him fully " natasha said and left.

Gulf was left there helpless... his fighting for mew but is mew fighting for him? It's been weeks and it will turn into a month and mew hasn't taken any action yet.

Gulf took a deep breath " just believe in mew... She's just making you like this... Mew will not waste his 11 years with me if he don't love me in the first place " gulf said.

Meanwhile at mew.

Mew accepted Natasha offer so she can stop, she said just a month, his not cheating on gulf because he doesn't have any feelings for her at all.

Mew is now sitting on the bed while holding the photo of him and gulf together " Gulf... wait for me, I'll find you no matter what.. if i have to quit this career just to find you ill do it.. " mew said and hug it.

Milo went beside mew and mew started to tear up " your missing him too aren't you " Mew said while petting milo, mew didn't notice tears started to fall down.

" I can't bare to lose you... i won't let it.. I'm going to find you my sunflower " Mew said.

It's been days and mew decided to take an action too as the fiancee of gulf, he must also help investigate.

his going to investigate and do his career as an actor... usually the kidnapper call the relatives for a ransom but this one is quite different.

Tomorrow.

" Hey mew.. " Natasha said, mew faked smiled " what's up.. " Mew said.

" Can we go for dinner today? " Natasha said and Mew looked at his watch " i can't.. i have something to do.. maybe tomorrow? " Mew said and Natasha smiled.

" okay.. See you tomorrow then i have something to do as well boo " Natasha said and left.

Mew rolled his eyes " who's your boo? Only my gulf call me that, it's disgusting to hear it from you " Mew whispered and went out.

While at gulf.

Gulf just coughed blood because he was punched and kicked several times again, He was picked up and got blindfolded again.

Now he was tied into a chair outside, he never thought that his life will really end like this without saying i love you to mew and will die because of some b*tch.

He heard a laugh and he knows who it from " Well... i might spare you a little bit more " Natasha said.

Natasha holds gulf chin but then gulf shook his head so natasha will let go.

" Boys.. you know what to do to him " Natasha said and left while gulf looked at the 4 men with fear, he doesn't fear natasha but his afraid of this 4 men standing in front of him.

He became their toy in short he got raped.

Gulf cries in silent when he was stripped again.

" Please.. s-stop this " gulf begged but they didn't listen to him, gulf just want everything to end.

" mew.. where are you? " gulf said in mind while tears started to fall down even more to his cheeks