Prologue

" So... are you in a relationship mew? "
The interview said causing fans to scream.

" No.. I'm single " Mew said and Nervously laughed.

It's been 11 years now, mew is officially an actor and model meanwhile gulf is the owner of his parents restuarant.

It's been 11 years since mew and gulf was posted on social media, mew know some of his fans might know it since both of them became a topic for 1 week but past is past, some of the people might have forgotten it already.

Gulf parents are in paris now, his cousin is in the U.K, Mild and kaownah is still in thailand but natt and tong are in abroad

" what's up gulf!! " Mild and kaownah shouted while waving.

" here.. we go again " Gulf whispered.

The two sat down and Smiled " Do you have any news about Tong? " Gulf said and the two nodded " his now living his life in korea with the boys " Kaownah said and Gulf just nodded.

Mild smiled once he saw someone on the tv " look it's your faen!! " Mild said and recieved a smack from gulf " Ya! We are in public.. and in my restuarant! Costumers might hear you " Gulf whispered shouted.

Mild sighed " YA! Both of us are the reason why your still in thailand and also why you have a faen right now!! " Mild whispered shouted back.

" that's right.. " Kaownah said.

" don't have to bring the past phi.. i almost regret it you know " Gulf said and drank his coffee.

" i just can't believe you two are almost 11 years together and also you both have a career that's not related to the course you graduated " Mild said and gulf just raise his eyebrows.

" can't believe.. that both of you two had graduated and have a job " Gulf said and Mild slap gulf shoulders a little bit, gulf just laughed.

" I'm just going to tell the chiefs to prepare both of you a meal.. i know why both of you are here.. " gulf said and went to the kitchen, mild and kaownah just smiled.

" Kaownah.. They're both successful and happy with their lives but look at us we're still single " Mild said and Kaownah chuckled.

" it's fine.. We are the first fan of this two anyways " kaownah said and Mild nodded.

Gulf came back with two dish in his hands, he placed it infront of the two and the two just started eating after seeing the food, gulf smiled and went back to watching mew interview.

The interviewer asked mew if his single or not, mew answered no.. gulf is not hurt or eager to tell everyone that mew is his boyfriend, Gulf is the one who told mew to keep this relationship a secret to his fans.

He know how the industry works because for once.. he experienced it when his little, Gulf smiled watching mew sing season of you, it's his favorite song.

Gulf was drinking when he suddenly heard something causing him to almost choke.

" Hey did you heard that mew has a faen? "

Gulf coughs while the two ( mild and kaownah ) quickly checked Gulf " are you serious gulf? Your going to choke because of a coffee!?! " Mild said.

After that mild, kaownah and gulf just listened to the costumers conversation.

" Yea.. i think so too "

Gulf sighed in relief once he heard one of mew co-actor name.

" i think it's natasha phaelyn "

" Mewlyn shipper are you? "

Gulf chuckled " Dream all you want.. the real faen is right here " Mild whispered and Gulf kicked Mild leg.

Mild silently cry in pain while kaownah can't stop laughing " serve you right " Gulf said and quickly went to the top floor.