What you wanted to hear.....

Hey lovely readers, 

Hope you are all travelling well!!

A massive thank you to everyone who has supported 'Dear Elle' over the past months. Can't believe that it has had the response that it has had. Thank you to those who have been there from the very beginning and to those who have just found the story and leaving it some love. 

'Dear Elle' has been entered into the Wattys2021 'Fanfiction' Category. Won't know until around the end of September if it has been shortlisted - however, it has gone through a bit of a rewrite. Nothing too major, but I have changed a few things here and there...(as well as deleting the sneak peaks and rearranging the orders of the chapters so that it flows). So just FYI if you end up re-reading it. 

Next.......

As you know I posted the oneshot....now two shot.... 'Letting her go was the hardest thing I've ever had to do....'. I've had a few comments about will this story continue and I thought I was done with posting the second oneshot....BUT....I've thought about it and it will be continued. :) 

I'm not sure how long the story will be, I don't know when it will get updated....but I'm completing a creative writing course at the moment (along with everything else) and I'm getting inspired and I've got a few ideas swimming in my head about how I can get it to work. 

There are some amazing stories circling at the moment, so make sure you check them out!

Thank you for your support always, 

See you soon, 

AliciaRuby90xx