Bonus: London.

Hey lovelies,

Hope your all doing well and everyone has calmed down the official release of 'The Kissing Book 3' Trailer.  Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did - though it did leave a lot of questions unanswered.

Personally, I think Elle will take a gap year and either travel/work. If she does decide to travel, I think that Noah will definitely go with her and maybe give himself a break from Harvard. I hope that after everything they have been through, we are blessed with happily ever after.

Let me know your thoughts in the comments, be interesting to see what everyone in the fandom is thinking!

Thank you so much for your love for this story. The votes and reviews are great and thank you for your support - whether you are a new reader or someone who has been here since the beginning.

Enjoy!

AliciaRuby90 xx

Elle POV

'Make sure you bring me back some cool stuff!', Brad begged as I gave him one final hug. The BOARDING sign was flashing and our flight had been called.

We were going to London.

'Make sure your take care of each other. Please do not go out without the boys, especially at night....' June warned as she pulled me in for a quick hug before letting me go to my Dad and making a beeline towards Noah and Lee.

'Okay Ma!', their voices united as they had one final talking too.

'You be careful Rochelle! Make sure you have fun, but stay safe - okay?' I nodded as my Dad pulled me in for a hug, kissing my the top of my head.

'Love you Dad', I whispered into his shirt as I breathed him in for the last time.

'Love you too, Ellie Bear!', he said as I pulled away and turning to Noah, who beside me in a second, squeezing my hand.

'Noah....', Dad's voice was a little heavy with warning as Noah gave him a mock salute before shaking his hand.

'I know Mr Evans. She'll be safe with me', he said.

My Dad nodded, 'You better get going'

After one more round of hugs, kisses and goodbyes we were headed onto the plane.

London, here we come

***

'Ladies and Gentleman, thank you for flying with us. Welcome to London'

London.

10 hours later and we had finally touched down at Heathrow.

We all looked a little worse for wear and I'm pretty sure we were all desperate for a shower and a few decent hours sleep - but we were in London!

'Here we go', said Noah as nudged me forward as we began to move off the plane. Rachel and I managed to guide the boys and all our luggage through the crowds as we navigated Customs, before being cleared and finally jumping into a cab.

'Where to loves?', he asked looking back to Rachel and I, as the boys wrestled with the luggage in the trunk.

'One sec', I asked as I pulled out the paperwork that had all the details of where we were staying.

'Ah, American! You fella's make sure you look after your ladies, otherwise I'm sure some lot will try and steal them away from you', he gestured to Noah and Lee.

I giggled at Noah's sour expression as I rattled off an address before the driver nodded and sped off, towards the highway.

'Not letting you out of my sight, Shelly', Noah murmured into my ear as his breath tickled my neck. My eyes met his, as I leaned in for a quick kiss, before snuggling further into his side.