Duel

You laid on Tom's bare chest, hearing his heartbeat. "Wish I could re- live this moment." You said touching his seemingly carved abs. He was stroking your hair kissing you on your hair. "Hmmhmm. You know it's like 2:00 in the morning Love?" "Ah yes! I think I should sleep." You cuddled him and closed your eyes and you slept soundly.

Tom's POV

After she went to sleep, Tom took his shirt and dressed the now sleeping Y/n. She looked so gorgeous. He thought her as a naive girl, but oh boy, was he wrong when they intercoursed . He smirked to himself looking at the small figure sleeping on his bed. How successful was he to get her. How honest she was with him.

______________________

Y/n's POV

You wake up, sitting on it to practically see Tom looking at you as he was laying next to you. You scratched the back of your head. You noticed a shirt wrapped around your body till your thighs. "I decided to dress you with my shirt." You took in his perfume, which was scented on his shirt. It smelt just like vanilla, it's one of your favourite scent. "Thanks." You smiled faintly at him. "You look cute while you sleep." He said. "Were you watching me while I was sleeping?" "Yes I don't sleep a lot..."

As you got up, you felt aching pain on your legs. You sat back down and winced. You bit your lip as it was the most painful pain you ever experienced. You felt the mattress of the bed rise up. You turned around to see Tom had gotten up. He carried you on a bridal style towards the bathroom you both shared.

He made you sit on the toilet seat as he took out his wand "Reparifors!" He got up and lend out his hand. You took his hand and got up to see that the pain in your legs had just disappeared. "Thank you!" You said hugging him. He stayed stiff but after a few seconds he tangled his arms around your waist.

You brushed your teeth as well as Tom did it too.

"I'm going to have a bath." Tom said. "Great! I'll be outside waiting for you!" "My love, it's going to be late if you take bath afterwards... You can have a bath with me..." "You're serious?" You questioned. He nodded. "Cool. I'm going to come in a minute!" You said awkwardly smiling at him.

_____________________

The bath was rather comfortably quiet. He was such a gentleman towards you. You were standing in front of you wardrobe mirror and was checking if anything's missing.

' Bra? Check! Underpants? Check! Shirt? Check! Skirt? Check! Sweater? Check! Tie? Check! Robes? Check! Badge? Check! Hair perfectly combed? Yes! Is the  makeup  more or less or perfect? Perfect!."

You thought  yourself, honestly you were really good at Occlumency. You were naturally born with it. Since Tom was a Legilimens, you thought about using it around him.

__________________

"OMG! STOP!"  Druella exclaimed. "CYGNUS BLACK THE THIRD AND DRUELLA ROSIER IS IN LOVE!" Lucretia sang. "Omg! Druella in love?" Cedrella said a making fake shock expression. "This should be in the Daily Prophet. Druella and Cygnus is in love." You said using your hands to title it in the air. "Guys, you need to stop!" Druella said blushing.  "Aww, Ella blushing?" You smirk.

You heard the bell rang and you groan in annoyance as you had your class.

____________________

"Do you mind if I sit here? Besides the benches here are all full..." "Of course Gedric! You're always welcome." You smiled at him. "Thanks!" He said. "Can you do me a favour? Give this to Stella..." You took the piece of parchment andg gave it to Stella by making a swan and sending it to her flying. She turned to look at Gedric and nodded at her making him blush. You smirked wiggling your eyes at the now tomato red man.