Everything will be fine

Druella was a member of the Rosier family, a family that strongly believed in blood purity. She too was a intelligent and powerful witch, you've ever met. She too examplified many of the Slytherin traits. But, she wasn't mean unlike others.... She always believed in friendship and love. Even though she was in the line of the great dark wizard Gellert Grindelwald... She was quite opposite. She could be honest but never had a dark intention.

It has nearly become a month of you staying in Hogwarts. Your father sending you letters questioning about your health or your small test grades. You too returning him the favour questioning about his health and that recently he has been in touch with the Ministry of Magic. He has been employed there by now and you were happy as he was atleast working there and then instead crying over his "wife".

You never mentioned her as your "mother" since she wasn't there for you. Oh! How you wish you could tell your father about the accidental slip of Veritaserum. He would really get a panic attack as he never wanted to share his burden with you. You respected that, but you hated that at the same time.

You was standing in front of the mirror looking on your clothes as you wore a black turtleneck with a brown skirt and black boots. You tied your hair in a loose ponytail and you were all ready. Today was Sunday, so you didn't really had school today.

You scanned by the two bunk beds on the either side of you. Cedrella as always conquering the whole and sleeping in wierd position. But Lucretia was a quite different from her sister she always sleeps in a fetal position. Druella as well. To be quite honest, you're a decent sleeper sometimes, based on how tired are you.

You chuckled at yourself locking the door and exiting the dorm. You always had a conversation with Tom here and there... After what he has done to you. He seemed like a sweet guy towards you.

________________

You saw Tom sitting by the black couch and you went behind him. "Well, well, well, if it isn't Y/n. " "Hey! That's not fair I thought I would scare you." He chuckled shaking his head. "You always do that so I've gotten used to it." He shrugged. You rolled your eyes making him chuckling once again.

"ACCIO! Book." You summoned the summoning spell hoping that any book would come up. But this title interested you. 'Secrets Of The Dark Art'.

You've always loved dark arts, as it was the most interesting lesson you could ever learn in your opinion. Tom too really liked this subject. At least you had a friend who loved Dark Arts as much as you. He even never bothered you if you've ever read a book about Dark Art . He liked it whenever you used read one of them. Unlike some Muggle-borns and Half-blood who likes to read a novel about love and futile things. Even the Pure-bloods surprisingly even read this making you and Tom, feel disgusted towards them. Cygnus, Walburga and Druella to was disgusted as well as Cedrella, Lucretia and Alphard too.
______________________

Merula was a pain the least you could say, even though with several warnings. She never missed a chance on picking students and making them to utter futile things like she's the most important student in all of Hogwarts or the most powerful witch. It really exasperated you was the least you could say you are beyond infurious with her.

___________________

You were now going towards the the courtyard with Cygnus as Druella told she'll catch up wit y'all later. "You know, I hate Druella. She thinks she's miss know-it-all, it makes me furious you know. She's honestly, a nightmare." You saw Druella running past both of you both. Indicating she was hurt by the snarky comment made by Cygnus. You glared at Cygnus, "WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SAY THAT?!" You followed her towards the bathroom. "ELLA, WAIT!" You shouted she heard it but kept going. She atlast went in to a room. You went inside the bathroom and heard quiet sobs coming from the toilet. You went towards it and you saw Druella crying, it made your heartache.

"The same thing has happened to me." You said kneeling one one of your knees she looked down at you and furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "What do you mean?" Her voice cracked able to see her tear stained face. "Cygnus called me a cheater once. It was because I was better at chess than him. He usually gets jealous and he can be ill-mannered. He's just not good around people. He needs some time to open up to you. Everything will be fine. Just trust me. Okay?"

She nodded wiping the tears off of her face. "Now go wash your face, I'll deal with Cygnus." You said. She nodded and went towards the sink.

________________________

"That sounds weird coming from you. Is she? Is she Really?" "What do you mean, Y/n?!" "DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THERE AND YOU DIDN'T COME TO COMFORT OR EVEN APOLOGISE TO HER!! HOW SELFISH OF YOU CYGNUS BLACK THE THIRD!! ARE YOU ALWAYS SUCH AN IDIOT, OR DO YOU JUST SHOW OFF WHEN I'M AROUND?" He lowered his head in defeat. "As expected... Now go and apologise to her before she does anything." He nodded and strolled off towards the exit door of his dorm.

________________________

Cygnus' POV

...She's honestly, a nightmare." He saw Druella running past both of them. He lamented every word he said against. He wanted to say sorry but something was holding him back. Y/n glared at him and ran towards Druella.

_____________________

He told everything to Fleamont, he's Gryffindor friend. "Why did you say that." "I don't know what had gotten over me, I mean she's talented and knows everything we learnt so far. It's just..... I'm........ Jealous?" He said in a more questionable way. "You are, Cy don't be afraid of it... Everyone here is jealous of someone... Like how Merula is jealous about Y/n, she wouldn't admit it." Cygnus nodded towards the Fleamont. "Thanks Fleamont, I think I should go to my dorm."

______________________

Y/n came bursting in his room, angry and whenever she's angry he's always afraid of her.

"That sounds weird coming from you. Is she? Is she Really?" "What do you mean, Y/n?!" "DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THERE AND YOU DIDN'T COME TO COMFORT OR EVEN APOLOGISE TO HER!! HOW SELFISH OF YOU CYGNUS BLACK THE THIRD!! ARE YOU ALWAYS SUCH AN IDIOT, OR DO YOU JUST SHOW OFF WHEN I'M AROUND?" He hung his head in defeat and fear he never esteemed when she's really angry.

"As expected... Now go and apologise to her before she does anything." He nodded and strolled off towards the exit door of his dorm

_____________________

Y/n's POV

You was really infuriated at the fact that Cygnus said these things to her. Druella never was called out on like this. You went towards the common room and saw Tom. "Hey, you look off today." You sighed knowing if you lie to him he'll immediately know it. "Cygnus said some nasty things to Ella." "Oh, I see... By the way want water?" "Aww thanks! Of course!!" You smiled at him.

_________________________

Cygnus' POV

He was now standing in front of her dorm thinking about various scenarios.

He opened the door using the unlocking charm to see her brushing her hair. She looked at him and said "Get out!" "Look.I'm sorry for being so insensitive." She looked at him looking for some sincereness in his eyes. And yes! They were there! That made her happy. "It's ok." "I was just... Jealous because you're better than me." "Look, everyone here has their own capacity of learning... I'm not better than you.." She assured him. He went towards her and gave him a hug.

"Thank you." He smiled. "You're welcome." She said hugging him back

______________________

And the rest of the day was just spent with Y/n, Tom, Druella and Cygnus....

Hey Shelles,

Done done done. How is it?

What's your patronus? Mine's a White Swan.

Bye..