Library

The old library has a few tall walls of ancient volumes, though mostly they are now a sort of decoration to set the scene. One simply logs in through one's device and either reads or listens to one of the thousands of titles, including muggle research papers. We can do this at home too, naturally, yet the library is a great place to study and learn around peers and make new connections. The library is a soft of the vast coffee shop yet one can stay all day and feel good even if one buys nothing at all. That's the difference. It is a place of welcome for everyone rather than for "customers." This is not a money-nexus venue yet a love-nexus space, and that makes it a real gem in this city.

You and Tom were sat at a really far-end table not bothering anyone and occupied with your assignment. "Hmmm, there's nothing special here." You said frustrated. "Yeah, no book in this section pleases me here. How about we'll go to the restricted section?" "That's a great idea! But we shall ask for the permission of Professor Kettleburn." "Fine," Tom said rolling his eyes.

____________________________________

You were quite nervous as you both were standing in front of the door. "May I?" Tom asked. "Yes please." He knocked on the door twice and the door opened. "Oh, my lovelies what ar you both doing here? Come in." You hesitated at first but followed the older and taller figure in front of you.

Indeed, you would never have known the place yourself. The ceiling had been whitened. The faded drab woodwork had been clearly polished. The walls had been colored a beautiful soft yellow. Back of the counter a series of shelves, glassed in by sliding doors, ran the whole length of the wall and nearly to the ceiling. Behind the show case stood a comfortable, cushioned swivel-chair...

The window certainly struck the key-note of the season. Tops in all sizes and colors were arranged in pretty patterns in the middle. Marbles of all kinds from the ten-for-a-cent "peeweezers" up to the most beautiful, colored "agates" were displayed at the sides. Jump-ropes of variegated colors with handles, brilliantly painted, were festooned at the back. One of the window shelves had been furnished like a tiny room. A whole family of dolls sat about on the tiny sofas and chairs. On the other shelf lay neat piles of blank-books and paper-blocks, with files of pens, pencils, and rubbers arranged in a decorative pattern surrounding them all.

"Wow." You uttered. "I know right?! It has taken me really a long time organizing all these things. So what favour do I owe you?" "Ummm. We wanted to go to the restricted section of the library because we wanted to have more information about Manticores. As we are not satisfied with the information." "Ah yes, sure. Wait take this." He wrote down something to which you and Tom looked at each other furrowing their eyebrows. "Take this, it's a note. Show it to the librarian. Here's some chocolate as well, when you feel stressed eat it." He smiled at you both. "Thank you sir for the kind gesture." Tom spoke. "Now you two can go." He said clasping his hands together.

____________________________

You and Tom sat at the same place where you sat like 40 minutes ago. Thanks Merlin that no one had occupied the seat.

__________________________________

Tom's POV

'Oh my god she's so beautiful.' Tom thought to himself as he was staring at Y/n. He liked the way how her lips moved while talking, how she  to furrow her eyebrows when she was confused. How determined her eyes looked, how her lips parted when she caught up with her question. She is just a meaning of perfection. 'What is this girl doing to me?'.  He thought to himself.

Y/n's POV

'Tom looks handsome as always'. You thought to yourself. The way he raises his eyebrows when he's amused, the way his perfectly curled hair falls on the left side of his forehead. The way his voice soothes you. How disciplined he was. You loved every single inch of him. 'What are you doing to me, Riddle?" You thought to yourself.

________________________.

"The Manticore is a beast with a human-like head, a lion’s body, and the tail of a scorpion. The tail secretes a venom that is instantly fatal to a victim of its sting. A manticore's skin repels virtually all known charms, so it is extremely difficult to subdue by magic.It is a sentient creature, capable of intelligent speech but not classified as a being due to its violent tendencies. In 1296, a manticore seriously wounded someone but was let off because no one dared go near it. A man named Eric Moonshine in 1957, died saving a Muggle child from a manticore.From Latin manticora, Greek mantikhoras, perhaps originally from Iranian compound *mar-tiya-khvara "man-eater." Although this is never stated, it seems possible that like the acromantula, manticores may have originated as a wizard-bred species specifically created to guard treasures, strongholds, and the like, and thus serving as an example of why the Ban on Experimental Breeding is so important. For some reason, despite having mammalian features, manticores drop eggs, even though most mammals do not lay eggs.Manticores make the same sounds as big cats, including cubs. They are the only mob with the combination of several other animals. It is likely, however, that they live similarly to most chimaera species; having an average lifespan of perhaps 20+ years, caring for their young until strong enough to survive, teaching them how to hunt etc.  Manticores are fairly social creatures, similar to wolves or lions. They tend to live in groups, called prides, which, similar to lions, consists of an alpha male, his harem, and their children. The manticore has twenty-four tail spikes. Used spikes regrow when the manticore finishes a long rest. Multiattack. The manticore makes three attacks: one with its bite and two with its claws or three with its tail spikes.Manticores appear as an uncommon creature type, resembling winged lions with human faces, scorpion tails and mouths with far too many teeth. Their wings are normally batlike, but the manticores from the plane of Mercadia have feathered wings instead."

"Atlast were done

"Atlast were done." You said tired pressing one of your shoulder. You ate the chocolate with Professor Kettleburn had given to you. You felt a lot better. "It was kind of hectic." Tom said standing up. You stoop up as well.

____________________________

Strange isn't it? The silence just made this walking with each other comfortable..... You were never used to this silence. Your hands was brushing against his pale and slender ones. He took your hand in his and wrapped it tightly. You looked up at him and down at your intertwined hands. He smiled at you. You couldn't resist the cuteness he had in his face. A smile crept on your face. You felt............. Safe. You sighed softly.

_____________________

Hey Shelles,
Ik ik soft Tom is adorable isn't it?!

Bye love you Shelles, stay safe.