Enough

As you were strolling towards the lonesome corridors of the castle. You heard a scream and students gathering the place where it happened. Curiosity killed you as you went towards the crowd hearing gasps and whispers from them. "SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!" You found the voice a little similar. It was Minerva McGonnagal. A third year Gryffindor student. You couldn't see her on the around. The scream was coming from the one of the towers. You glanced up only to see her on one of the hooks of the castle. "See if you can make it out alive! Ha!" Merula smirked. You glared at her and looked at the poor girl hanging on top.

"Stand back!" They all did as they told. 'What is she going to do?' 'Merlin knows!' You flew broomlessly toward the poor girl hanging towards the roof. Gasps and whispers filled the atmosphere. 'What did you expect? She's Y/n Merlin Wyllt the descendant of the great Merlin.' A girl whispered to her friend.

"Give me your hand." You said reassuringly. "But what if I fall?" "Trust me, everything's going to be alright." She hesitantly accepted, by giving her hand to yours wrapping your hands tightly. You wrapped her tightly around you, making sure she won't fall. You landed on the ground, and you heard cheers coming from the crowd. You were scrutinizing the crowd but couldn't see Snyde. You glanced down  at Minerva. "Are you okay?" She coughed shaking her head. "I'm taking you to the hospital wing.

________________________

"Oh my! What happened to you dear?" Madame Pomfrey asked the girl you glanced down at. "Merula threw eher from the tower. Seems that she luckily was catching the hook." "She saved me! All thanks to her. Merlin knows how would I escape from there." Madame Pomfrey looked at you and smiled. "I always got a bad conclusion about Slytherins, they always are bad. But now I know, not all Slytherins are bad." You looked down at Minerva with contempt. "Let her rest here, we won't make her leave from here when she's okay. We can't trust Snyde she'll come up with something again.As well as I have a business to take care of." You smiled at Madame Pomfrey and left the hospital wing.

_________________

You were scurrying to the dungeons when you saw her. You went towards her and pinned her to the wall. "Why did you do that." You said not in a whole questionable way but in a commanding way."Well, Y/n it's because she never declared that I was the most powerful witch." She shrugged. You glared at her shooting daggers. Her friends were watching you both. "Leave. us. alone." You hissed looking at them anger clearly painted on your face as you clenched your jaw. Fear became a tangible, living force that crept over them like some hungry beast, immobilizing them; their brain, holding them captive. You raised your eyebrows. "Don't tell this to anyone. Hear me?" They nodded in fear, took two steps back and ran as fast as they could.

"Now where were we. Right, she kept quiet because she was true." You smirked slightly. "How do you fucking know that I'm not the most powerful witch?! You bastard." You pressed her neck closing her windpipe as she gasped by the sudden reaction. "Enough! Don't talk to your prefect like that. Aren't you bit tired of doing all this futile shit ? Well hear me out. I'm way more powerful than you think love. Besides you're just a normal witch to me." You said letting your hands go from her neck. She slumped on the ground chocking. She managed to get her wand to send the Cruciators curse at you, but you easily blocked it. "Fuck." She muttered.

"What did I tell you what happens, when crossing the boundaries?" She looked at you, the sudden shock making her tense her muscles. The color quickly drained from her face. You smirked. "Well let me introduce it you."

You took out your wand and uttered the charm "Muffliato

You took out your wand and uttered the charm "Muffliato." The light emitted from your hand as you tortured Snyde her bones crushing. She screaming. No body would know that as you put the spell that no one would hear your little "conversation". You smirked as you saw her struggling to get up. "Please stop!" She said lip syncing. You were satisfied at how this was going, and you stopped the torture and muttered. You knelt down in front of her grabbed her harshly and said, "Listen here you bitch, the next time you bully someone, you had it from me. Understand" She looked up at you fear evident in her eyes and nodded. "Might as well, I am tired. I should get going."

Little do you think Tom was watching all of this smirking.

___________________________________

You were writing to your father about the day today as it was a Saturday. As you were about the seal the envelope with the signature green wax. You heard Tom coming from the door. You proceeded to do your work. You had a pet owl as well you gave Bella the letter, opened the window and she flew out. You sighed for like a umpteenth time. You saw Nagini and Kiken playing with each other. You smiled at them. "They're getting along now." A voice startled you and you turned around to see Tom and sighed again. You hummed in response .

"So how's your day?" You asked. "Meh, not so special... How's your day by the way." "Could say the same nothing special." You shrugged. "You know about the assignment right?" Tom asked raising his eyebrows. You widened your eyes. "Shit, I forgot. The assignment's are about Manticores right?"  "Atleast you didn't get that wrong." He rolled his eyes causing you to hit him playfully on his shoulder. He faked frowned and you chuckled shaking your head. "You know I won't sympathise for you. Since you're fake frowning." He smiled at you. "So shall we go? To the library?" Tom said. "Of course."

Hello Shelles
Sorry kept you waiting was a bit busy. Hoped you liked it.

Where are you from?
I'm from India