I see Red

Tw: Smut 😏

"I knew it. Oh! How ambitious are you..." He smirked, taking a step forward towards you. "So fragile, weak-" "No! I'm neither fragile nor weak."

He suddenly pinned you towards the wall making you gasp at the sudden action. He smashed his lips into yours before you could utter a word. You are lit on fire. It's like swimming in molasses, it's like being dipped in gold, this kiss, is like you're diving  into the ocean of emotion and you're too swept up to realise the current that you're drowning and nothing even matters anymore. Not your hand which no longer seems to hurt, not this dorm which you never owned but owned by Hogwarts. Not any worries about who and what are you and what you might become.

This is the only thing that matters.

This.

This moment. These lips. This strong body pressed  against you and these firm hand finding a way to bring you closer and you know you want so much more of him, you want all of him, you want to feel the beauty of this love with the tips of your fingers and palms of your hands and every fibre and bone in your being.

You want all of it.

He slowly broke the kiss and trailed off to your collarbone kissing it. When he reached your soft spot, you moaned. "Now we don't want to be heard do we?" You nodded your head. "Muffliato!" He casted the spell so that noone would hear you screaming his name. He unzips your dress and it slid down really quick. He looked at you with pleasure. "You have a gorgeous body." He smirked and bites your skin. "TOM!" You screamed his name. He unbuttons his shirt and my he had a perfect body. He wasn't too much jacked. But he had a perfect body any girl would desire. You stood agape just looking at his pale stomach. "Come on, there's other things to stare at example my di-" "Ok, ok I get it." You said flustered. He kissed you once again as he was wrapping his one hand around your waist and one sliding the straps of your bra. He removed his hand that was carrying you on the waist as he unclasped your bra throwing it away across the room. Still kissing you, you wrapped your legs around his waist. He lifted you, still kissing you and threw you on the bed. He removes your panties as well.

But even as he smiled, he felt the hot fluid between your legs for the first time, the real fluid which had not come before with your innocent blood. "That’s it, that’s it, my darling." He said. "And you mustn’t resist your Lord and master, hmmmm?"

Now he opened his trousers and took out his hard, eager penis, and mounting you he let it rest against your thigh as he continued to stroke you and work you.

You was twisting from one side to the other, your hands gathering up the soft sheets at your sides into knots, and it seemed your whole body grew pink, and the nipples of your breasts looked as hard as if they were tiny stones. He could not resist them.

He bit at them with his teeth, playfully, not hurting you. He licked them with his tongue, and then he licked your pussy, too, and as you struggled, and blushed and moaned beneath him, he mounted you, slowly.

He spread you wide and you closed your eyes at the touch, lewd and lascivious and lovely, at once thankful for the darkness and quite desperate for the light. ‘Did you touch yourself?’

You shook your head, your hands searching for him. Finding his soft hair. "No." He stopped again and your fingers curled against him. "It’s true. I didn’t. But …"

He blew softly on the exposed center of yours. "But?"

You inhaled, the breath ragged and not enough, and though it was he who knelt, it was you who confessed."But I wanted to."

He rewarded your honesty with his mouth, consuming you like fire, his tongue stroking in long, slow licks, curling in a slick promise at the hard center of your pleasure, and you lifted your hips to meet his remarkable mouth, not caring that the action could be called nothing but wanton. You did want. You needed.

Slowly, he brought his middle finger down and slid it gently over your folds. You threw your head back. "God, yes. Keep going." He did it again, this time his fingertip slipping between and gathering your wetness. He parted you with two fingers and found your clit, rubbing it in small circles. You cried out against his lips, and was lost. The taste of you, the smell of you, the feel of you so close against him, skin to skin. Time and space had no meaning anymore. There was only you.

He found the strip of condoms he’d packed, ripped one open, managed to roll it on with gritted teeth. Maybe you would’ve done it for him, and maybe that would’ve been hot as hell, but since he wanted to actually get inside you before he went off like a gunshot, he needed to keep touching to a minimum.

Of course, as soon as he thought that, you grabbed his hair and dragged him down, pressing all your soft, lush curves against his body. Your skin was hot and damp from the exertion of your orgasm. Your pussy was wet and open, ready for him, begging for him as you spread your legs and reached down to grasp his erection. In his ear, you whispered, "Hard, please!"

Again you arched your back. Your breasts were suffused with red. And as he drove his penis into you, he felt you shudder violently with unwilling pleasure.

An awful cry was muffled by the hand over your mouth; you was shuddering so violently it seemed you all but lifted him on top of you.

"You are mine," he grunts out, pumping into you, the length and level of his arousal brutal. "Mine," he swears, as he releases your mouth and turns you around, pushing you forward as he yanks your legs back, one hand hard on your back, the other gripping your arse. He doesn’t slow the movement, giving you full, hard thrusts, your breasts bouncing.

T

he sudden, delicious sense that Tom is yours, for now, entirely and completely yours, fills you with as much force and speed as his hard cock. As his thrusts gain a steady tempo, you bring your hands to his pecs, his nipples, down his abs, clamping your legs around his waist, driving him further into you until their sweat-slick bodies are sliding together, and he’s whispering in your ear, " I never knew you were such a dirty girl, Y/n Merlin Wyllt."

____________________________

Oooohh getting railed by THE TOM MARVOLO RIDDLE! WOAH YOU MUST BE SO LUCKY!!