Chapter 3 ~ The Not Date

Welcome back shes, hes and everything out and in betweens. Sup. Its my birthday besties (09/07)😙✌ Hope yall didn't miss me too much. Anyways heres your daily dose of unhealthy coping. Enjoyyy!!

Alberto's POV

Bruno and I have been talking and we've come to the conclusion that Luca definently did NOT ask me out. That would be weird. We're just hanging out and eating somewhere together. 

I told Guido and Ciccio to come over just to make sure Bruno was right. I don't listen to him often but I decided to this one time just in case.

I heard there was knocking at the door and headed downstairs.

"Hi. Come on in" I said after opening the door.

"Hi Mr. Marcovaldo" Guido said, entering.

"Hi boys" he said back.

Ciccio waved as we walked to my room.

"Ok so why are we here?" Guido said, closing the door.

"Luca asked me to hang out with him" I said, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Like a date?" Ciccio asked, while petting Machiavelli.

"I highly doubt that, but that's what I called you guys for." I said, sitting down.

I explained to them everything that happened, obviously leaving out the weird parts.

"That sounds like a date." Guido said.

"Is that- is that even possible tho?" He asked, questioning his earlier statement.

"What do you mean?" Ciccio said chuckling.

"Guido, its called being gay...I'ts not okay but it's possible." I said.

"Oh" he said, looking to the ground trying to process what was just explained to him.

There was a long silent pause.

"Well do you want to impress him on this date or are you not interested?" Ciccio asked.

"I uh" I felt my face getting red. I didn't want them to know. What would they do if I told them. Guido looks confused enough. What if hate me and tell everyone. What if- "I LIKE LUCA" I said, my hand flew to my mouth. My pupils shrunk and my eyes widened. Guido and Ciccio just stared at me. Their silence killed me. Why did you say that Alberto? You're so stupid. Bruno's stupid. 

"Oh" Guido said, grasping everything that had just happened.

"AS A FRIEND. AS MY BEST FRIEND" I blurted out.

"This is not a date. We're just going as friends and eating somewhere ok?" I said, trying to no look hurt.

Guido and Ciccio gave eachother a look, knowing the truth but not saying anything. What could they be thinking about me? You really screwed this one up Bruno.

"So what kinda clothes are you gonna wear" Ciccio asked.

Luca's POV 

I had just finished telling Guilia everything over the phone.

"OMG" Guilia said.

I simply chuckled in response.

"I have to tell everyone" Guilia said, loudly.

"What?" I asked, laughing but confused.

"Oh no some of the vecchie signore and I were discussing the possiblilities of you guys actually getting together" she explained.