Chapter 6 ~ La Rosa

Dear Bros, Hos, and Joes, I am apologizing for not posting for almost a whole month but like my grades were NOT it. N e ways enjoy the medication you accidentally got addicted to. 

Alberto's POV

"We seem to be forgetting the rules, huh?" she said as she held a tight grip on my wrist.

"LET ME GO I NEED TO SEE IF HE'S OK" I said in tears trying my hardest to escape her.

"May I remind you, you do what I want you to do and nothing else" she said, now pulling me further away from Luca's injured body.

"PLEASE" I demanded, sobbing and reaching my arms out in hope he'd magically be in them.

----------------

I tried and tried to get out of her arms but between the crying, nausea, and splitting headache I had, I miserably failed. I failed Luca.

"Now you listen and listen carefully" she said, sounding angry and slamming her fist on her desk.

"You fucked up. Really bad" she stated.

"Yes I kno-"

"So to make it up you not only have to avoid Luca but you also have to get me a one-of-a-kind gold, ruby necklace to announce in front of the whole city of Portorosso that I'm officially your girlfriend" she explained with a wide smile on her face.

"Oh" is all I managed to answer.

----------------

Luca's POV 

I woke up in my bed, confused as I couldn't remember what happened last night. I looked down to notice a cast on my arm. I look around the room to see my grandma napping on a bean bag. I carefully got up from my bed. I noticed my rib area hurt as I quietly make my way out of my room.

"You're finally awake!" my dad said, looking away from the TV.

"Yeah" I chuckled in confusion.

"Is everything ok? Are you in any pain?" my mom asked in an intimidating, worried tone.

"I'm ok" I responded.

"Ok bud. Let us know if you need anything." my dad said.

There was an awkwardly long pause before I broke the silence. 

"Well actually can I go over to the Marcovaldo's?" I asked.

"I don't want you getting hurt again, honey" she answered.

"I'll be fine" I said.

"Ok then, be safe" they both responded after a long pause.

----------------

I arrived at the house and knocked on the door. Massimo opened.

"Luca, dio mio! What happened to your arm?" he asked with his eyes slightly more exposed than normal.

"I'm not sure actually but I'm ok" I said rubbing the back of my neck and an giving awkward chuckle.

"Alright, Alberto isn't here but Giulia is up in her room" he said.

"Thank you sir" I said walking inside, toward Giulia's room.

The door was wide open as Giulia was painting and dancing to the music on her headphones that was so loud, I could hear it.

"Giulia" I said.

"Giulia" I said, louder this time.

"GIULIA" I yelled. She quickly stopped dancing, took her headphones off, and turned around.

"Luca? You didn't tell me you were coming over. Wait. What happened to your arm?" she said, reaching her hand out to my arm.

"I was hoping you would know" I answered, disappointed.

"Oh"

"I don't remember anything from yesterday.." I told her.

'What's the last thing you remember?" She asked, sitting next to me and looking concerned.

"I was leaving my house." I said staring blankly at the ground, desperately wanting to remember.

"Through my window." I added.

"Do you know where you were going?" Giulia asked. She had now pulled out a dry erase board and started writing what I had told her, marking different parts with different colors.

I stared at the board for a while until she finished writing and turned around to see if I had an answer.

"No" 

------------------

Alberto's POV

"But I don't have any money" I said.

"You steal it, dumbass" she scoffed.

"From where?" I asked nervously.

She handed me a backpack with a typical thief outfit and a fake in it. Black shirt, blank pants, black shoes, gloves, mask. It also had a fake version of the necklace I was going to steal. I was really about to do this. I was in front of a small jewelry store. It was empty as it was almost hidden. I walked in.

"Hi" I said, before clearing my throat since I was nervous.

"Hola, Alberto" Ms. Cortez, Guido's mom, said.

"Signora Cortez?" I said, now ever more scared to steal the necklace.

"Can I see that one please?" I asked her, shakily, pointing at it.

"Of course" she said, taking it out and placing it on the counter as blonde girl, who I still didn't know the name of, walked in.

"You can go help her first, I'll be taking a good look at this one" I said.

"Ok" Ms. Cortez answered, walking over to her.

I took a long look at it and I noticed that the rubies were made to look like roses. 

Luca would love it.

I took a deep breath and quickly put fake one in the box as I slipped the real one in my pocket. 

I waved to Ms. Cortez, signaling that I was leaving.

"Bye Ms. Cortez, bye uh-"

"Rosa" she said.

I nodded my head to acknowledge it and then walked out the store. I felt so sick. I felt disgusted by myself for stealing from Ms. Cortez's job. I continued walking to our usual meeting spot after taking a deep breath.

------------------

Luca's POV

Giulia and I had gone to the park to clear our minds.

As I went to throw away my cup I saw Alberto leaving a jewelry store from the corner of my eye.

"I remember" I told Giulia.

"Alberto pushed me off his tower"

A/N

Soooooo what do y'all think?

Ty all for all the love and support that I receive from readers of this story. I'm sure as mentally unstable people, u might understand how this helps me. I cannot believe that this story had 3k reads. Not to mention to 300 comments that make me laugh and want to continue doing this. Feedback and tips are always welcome. As well as ideas for this story. Love yall sm <3.

13 DAYS UNTIL CIAO ALBERTO!!! (If anyone wants to give me their Disney+ acc 😏)

Oh and I'm finally making friends irl are yall proud of me?