E P I L O G U E

Play the song to get the full effect of the following scenes. Read slowly and savor the moment. It's a MUST:

📍 Brooklyn, New York | June 2024

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Yori opened the door for Bucky. "It's late. Come in before someone calls the cops."

"What are you doing here? It's not Wednesday," Yori asked, sitting down in front of his friend.

"I, uh, I have to tell you something," Bucky nervously said. "About your son."

He breathed out before continuing, "He was murdered."

"What?" Yori asked in disbelief.

"By the Winter Soldier," he admitted, his voice shaking while removing his gloves and showing his metal hand. "And that was me."

"Why?"

Bucky inhaled before looking at the man in front of him, who was clearly in grief for his son.

"I didn't have a choice," Bucky uttered, tears glistening his eyes.

📍 Baltimore, Maryland | June 2024

"What you want, Black Falcon?" Isaiah's grandchild greeted Sam.

"Hey, you need to learn some manners," Sam told him.

"He ain't a Falcon anymore, but he's still black," Isaiah spoke, fixing his plants. "I saw what you did out there. And it seems so did everyone else. I heard the GRC was standing down on those plans of theirs, so you must have done somethin' right."

"I ain't gonna lie. You're special," Isaiah said to him.

"Thank you."

"I mean, you ain't no Malcolm, Martin, Mandela, but..."

Isaiah's sentence was continued by Sam, "No argument there. But I know what I've gotta do."

"So, a Black Captain America, huh?" Isaiah asked amusingly.

"Damn right," Sam replied, making them both chuckle.

"The fight you taking on ain't gonna be easy, Sam," Isaiah reminded him.

"Yeah, I might fail," Sam nodded. "Shit, I might die. But..."

He looked at Isaiah with his convictions strong, "We built this country. Bled for it. I'm not gonna let anybody tell me I can't fight for it. Not after what everybody before me went through."

"Including you," Sam added.

Isaiah's voice shook, refraining from getting emotional, "Shit. I almost bought that."