7

I do just as he told me but start at my own slow pace which he doesn't like.

"Niña" he growled in warning

I simply looked up at him and maintained eye contact as I started bobbing my head much faster than what I previously was.

He gripped harder on my hair and closed his eyes as I blew his world apart. I added nips and a few licks here and there with some sac message before I focused on just blowing him.

He pulled me away right before I could taste him.

He let my hair go and nudged me back.

"I wanted to taste you" I whined as I moved up in bed.

"None of that. I want inside you."

I strip myself out of my shirt while he deals with my bottoms.

Once I am laying bare before me his eyes trail over my body as he takes everything in as though he's never seen me lay bare before.

"I thought you wanted me?"

"I do. I'm just taking in the masterpiece niña. "

A slight blush covered my cheeks as he crawled up and over me trailing kisses along my body. Making sure my stomach gets lingering kisses before moving on.

I licked my lips as he looked down at me before I reached up and pulled him down pressing my lips against his as my body wiggled to adjust so he could be positioned right where he wanted to be.

"I'll take this slow and not harm you" he murmured against my lips.

"I trust you" I replied

He looked at me briefly before He leaned back on his bent legs and rubbed his hands up and down my legs.

"You so damn beautiful niña" he praises

"I'm nothing without you" I say, getting all sappy.

He softly trails his hands along my thighs teasing my labia before he leans down, turns his head slightly to kiss my clit before sitting up and positioning himself at my entry.

I trailed my hands along his arms before I arched and closed my eyes when he pushed inside me, taking his time to fulfill me with his full girth.

My hands went from trailing his arms to holding his sides.

"Oh Papi" I cried out once he was resting deep inside me.

"Open your eyes and look at me niña."

I did and I swore I've never been in more love with him then what I was feeling at that moment.

With his silent question, I nodded my head as I trailed my hands up to his shoulders as he lifted my legs up. And started making love.