The Journey

🜃 Logan 🜃

We wake at the first light of dawn and all freshen up. Girls, including Althea, go to some part of the forest to relieve themselves, and we guys go to the other.

A small smile touches my lips as I remember Becca telling James nahuh..we haven't reached that part of our relationship where we can identify each other's farts... no just no. You are not listening to either of us during our morning routine.

That was when James had insisted that he accompanies the girls. And that was an hour ago. The girls had all solemnly nodded at Becca's declaration. Including Althea. Xena, as her name happens to be today. James had actually looked hurt when Xena had sided with the girls.

"Something funny?" James asks from somewhere on my right. A full blown laugh escapes me then "Yeah man. Becca telling you off, Xena siding with the girls, Ananya insisting on calling her by different names, and you actually feeling hurt that Althea didn't come with you.. it's fucking funny..." I tell him.

Liam starts laughing. We've been sitting at the stream for some time now, waiting for the girls' return.

James' lips turn up. "Althea is not a nun's name. I don't know why she insists..." he says but with a soft smile, and no anger.

"Xena is a good name. Being a warrior suits her," Liam adds.

"Yeah. But what the heck was Victoria for? Or Rose as if she is dainty? Or palak? What the fuck is palak?" He says rattling off all the names Ananya had called Althea at one point or another. Liam is laughing hard. We know what palak is.

"Palak is spinach... you know what Popeye eats? That gives him power? That green thing." I tell him. He just shakes his head, shoulders shaking in silent laughter.

We hear rustling and Xena comes bounding to James. She looks wet and is wearing a blue T-shirt. One of the girls must have given it to her. It has a caption.

I am perfect. Cute, smart, single. And can't cook

We all burst out laughing at that. Althea is showing her new dress off to us. James just hugs her and starts cooing to her. Has to be Ananya who dressed her.

We turn around to see the girls. My breath leaves me in a rush. Wet hair, clear skin, white shirt, black tights, and softly lip-balmed lips. I can see the faint outline of a black bra underneath her white shirt. Her pendant shines in the morning sun. Ananya is a fucking vision. Not a stitch of makeup on her face and she looks like a Goddess.

She looks up at me, a blush creeps up her cheeks and she smiles. As soon as she is near me, I bring her closer to breathe in her scent - I smell fresh mountain air and streams. I don't even know how that is possible. There is a faint scent of her lotion that she hand-makes. And that is the most luxurious scent I've ever smelled.

"Hey... y'all ready?". She asks looking at all of us.

Everyone nods and gets to packing up. I tilt Ananya's chin up and look in her eyes, beautiful, soft brown eyes. With the sunlight reflecting off them, they look like golden cognac filled pools. I give her a soft kiss on her lips. She gasps. It took her by surprise. It took me by surprise too. But I take advantage of her gasp and deepen the kiss.

Hot. Fucking. Damn. Trust me when I say that this girl can make me cum without even getting naked. I don't plunge my tongue in her mouth, but trace her lips. She seems to overcome her initial shock and I feel her bunching my T-shirt in her hands. She suckles lightly on my lips as we deepen the kiss, then she traces my lips with her tongue. The insides of my lips, corner to corner.