Australia

Ananya

Australia, same day

The meet and greet is almost over. We are told that we will make way in smaller groups, that it's easier to manage the crowd like that. James says that since he is from the area we don't need a guide with us. I mean, we will obviously have a main hike point. And we will take responsibility for meeting up with the hikers at different junctions. But we won't have a specific guide with the six of us. The girls are a little uncomfortable with this, but we decide to follow James' lead. He says that on our way out, he will go and let the organizers know.

We all start trickling outside, I take a moment to look around and notice the new additions. For so long it has been just Becca and I against the world. Then over the last ten days we became close to Ali as well. And now we have these three hunks with us.

I look around at them and my gaze landing on James first. James is from another world altogether. He gives off a Tarzan and Thor vibe rolled into one. I mean, that is a massive compliment coming from me. But there is something so primal about him that I feel safe just being around him. And he is H.O.T. Oh my bloody God. So hot. Becs really hit the jackpot with this one.

What am I saying? Have you looked at Liam and Logan? I mean... girrrl...stop panting and drooling. Whole presentation I was so aware of them. I had insane amounts of thoughts going through my mind. Them kissing me. Hugging me. Me running my hands in their hair.

Down girl, down, calm the fuck down.

Liam and Logan are all the things that James is, and then some. At least for me. They're both tall muscled and well built. Friendly, mischievous, sexy, and so drool-worthy-that-my-drool-just-goes-down-to-my-panties-straight.. Yeah I said that without taking a breath. Cue eye roll.

Liam has sunny golden eyes. And Logan has forest green eyes. Both sets of eyes are going to be a permanent feature in my wet dreams from now on. They're the kind of men, we DO read about in books. I can bet that they have that deep V going down their abdomen muscles, carving a way for their lover's tongue to explore. They ARE the kind of men that the books call warriors, or wolves or paranormals. There is something just so fucking badass and ethereal about them that it is hard to place a finger on it.

Liam has short black hair, styled in place but still manages to look cool. He gives the vibes like The Magician card in the Light Seer's Tarot. What... a girl has got to give you apt descriptions, doesn't she? He is darker than wheatish complexion and has tattoos. Tattoos. Peeking out from his polo shirt collar. Did you know that's an aphrodisiac for me? No? Well now you know. Corded forearms and a walk so predatory that anyone would feel like prey next to him.

Logan has straight white blond hair, shoulder length, it's like having Legolas from LOTR standing in front of me. He is fair, but right now sports a healthy tan. You know the tan that looks platinum with bronze highlights? Like golden brown caramelized onions or the caramel on a vanilla crème Brulee? Like that, so damn lick-worthy. And well defined. He also has tattoos, but on his arm. Might be on his shoulders too. I cannot wait to find out. There's a gentle vibe about him that makes you want to talk and unload whatever's in your heart to him.

How the fuck will I find out? They haven't even looked at me outside of direct conversations with me.

With this thought, my mind starts spiraling. Maybe what Rishi has always said is true. Maybe there is no one who will accept me as I am? I am so busy drooling over these guys, but they haven't even looked at me. I mean... should I even be thinking of other men when I have yet to finalize my divorce plans? Does that make me a bad person?