DONNA

Inspired by (Ritchie Valens)
/Donna\🌪

I started school four days ago. I really have been having zero to no motivation to write, like at all. And that probably will get worse now that I started school. But I'll try.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Jungkook took a deep breath glancing at the approaching bus.

Okay he was doing this. He could do this.

He once again took a deep breath, breathing in the smell of fresh air. He liked the way the sun hit his skin and the wind flew his hair to the side. Definitely better then jail.

The bus came to a stop in front of him, he quickly adjusted his backpack against his shoulder before standing up and stepping on public transportation for the first time again in 10 years.

He was nervous. What if people recognized him? Yeah sure it's been 10 years since they've last heard of him, and he's changed a lot. But there's not much longer hair, and a bigger build can do for you.

He stopped in front of the bus driver, sweat dropping at the way her eyes immediately squinted once they landed on him. He lowered his head allowing his cap to cover more of his face.

"Busan." He mumbled handing her two 20s. He rapidly walked away from the women sitting at the back of the bus making sure he didn't make eye contact with anyone. He let out a sigh once he finally seated himself.

Busan. Three hours away from Seoul, but the farther away the better. He was lucky jail provides money to leaving prisoners. Or else he wouldn't be seated in this bus leaving the place he's been stuck in for 10 years. Of course he deserved it. But god does he wanna get away.

Getting away from Seoul isn't the only reason he's going to Busan though. Maybe he'll be able to find him there.

He knows he shouldn't be trying to find him. He really shouldn't. But he's selfish like that.

And it wouldn't be fair to Jungkook to call himself anything but selfish. If he had just let Jimin go the minute he felt himself falling in love, he would've never gone to prison. He would've never gotten caught. And it wouldn't have hurt like a bitch, but maybe he could've moved on too.

Even if he had broken up with jimin after asking him out, and run the risk of jimin turning him in regardless. Maybe the last ten years of his life would've been very different.

But once again jungkook was selfish, he chose to bring jimin into his fucked up life, into his horrific crimes. Just so he could be close to him for what he knew was limited time. It was because of his selfishness that Jimin's life was ruined.

But Park Jimin was selfish too. He chose their love over the life's of innocent people. And that's something he himself will have to live with.

He told Jimin to move on. He told him to love again, to be happy. He find the love of his life, to have children with him or her.

But if Jungkook allows himself to think selfishly for just a moment, he finds a piece of himself that hopes that jimin never moved on.

He killed Eight people Ten years ago, in the spam of 3 years. And in the middle of all of that, he fell in love with jimin. A year after he started killing he saw Park jimin for the first time.

Jimin loved him so much he kept quiet for two years, and watched him take away life's like nothing.

Jungkook gave him a lot of chances to turn him in. But jimin never did. So when he finally got caught it was no surprise jimin tried to lie to save jungkook's ass. But he was having none of it. He wasn't about to drag jimin even deeper.