BABE (smut)

Inspired by (Hyuna's)
/Babe\🛁

Surprise:)

<><><><><><><><><>

Jungkook stared in awe at his pretty boyfriend—as he bounced on his cock like it was his own personal trampoline.

Lips parted thighs shaking, sweaty hair sticking to his forehead.

Jimin's hooded eyes stared right into jungkook's love filled ones. Jungkook bit his lip at the sight as jimin fastened his pace.

Jungkook started fucking into him at the same time, making jimin throw his head back loud moans coming out his parted lips.

Jungkook nibbled at his lovers neck as he bucked his hips upwards, hitting Jimin's prostate again and again.

Jungkook Moaned as he looked up, watching drool slowly going down the side of Jimin's plump lips.

"F-fuck" jimin moaned out as his motion with jungkook started to get sloppier.

With one quick swift he had jimin under him, he looked down at him. "So beautiful" he whispered at his boyfriend.

He gripped Jimin's thighs bringing him closer so his cock was buried even deeper, making the blond boy moan.

He threw one of Jimin's legs onto his shoulder and gripped his hips. Jimin's hands went around his shoulders as he started fucking him at a fast pace.

Jungkook's hair was getting in his eyes, sweat dripping off his forehead.

Jimin saw this before his eyes rolled to the back of his head. He brought his shaky hand to jungkook's sweaty greasy hair and harshly yanked it back moaning his lovers name. Jungkook groaned at the sudden pull.

He reached and grasped Jimin's leaking cock making the boy under his gasp in between moans.

He brushed the tip with him thumb, smirking at how Jimin's cock twitched. He started slowly pumping it up and down.

Jimins hand pulled at jungkook's hair again, a mess of moans coming out his mouth.

"There oh fuck, r-right t-there!" He practically screamed out as jungkook hit his prostate once again.

Jungkook kept hitting Jimin's spot, abs flexing as he also pumped Jimin's shaft.

Jimin finally released with a final moan, head slumping down onto the pillow. Jungkook kept chasing his release as he made hard thrusts before finally cumming inside his boyfriend of 6 years.

He let out a sigh before falling on top of jimin.

Jimin chuckled wrapping his hands around jungkook's waist.

"Come on we gotta take a bath, before we fall asleep." Jimin said patting jungkook's waist. Jungkook grumbled under his breath before hesitantly standing up.

Jimin sat up on bed, ready to stand up. Jungkook arms quickly wrapped around him, wrapping Jimin's legs around his waist.

Jimin rolled his eyes at jungkook's unnecessary actions. Jungkook opened the bathroom door and put Jimin's down.

He started the bath, comfortable silence between them. He threw in a rose bath bomb and a couple rose petals as well.

After it was full they quietly stepped in. Jimin went to position his back in between jungkook legs, when he suddenly winced.

Jungkook wrapped his hands around his boyfriends waist guiding him until he was seated between his legs.

He rested his head on Jimin's shoulder. "Sorry if I hurt you, love." He whispered.

Jimin laughed. "You need to stop telling me that every time we have sex, you damn well know it's expected my ass will hurt. And you know I enjoy every little bit of that." Jungkook hummed at Jimin's words.

"I love you" he reminded him kissing his neck.

"I love you too kook" jimin smiled gripping his lovers hands that were placed on his stomach.

Jungkook let out a satisfied sigh. He loved Saturday nights.