DICK🔞

Inspired by (Starboi and Doja cat's)
/Dick\🐺

///////////

"Jimin submit"

Jungkook gritted out through his teeth as his hand tightened around Jimin's black locks.

Jimin growled and with one swift movement he had his legs in between jungkook's thighs flipping them over so he was on top.

He trapped jungkook in his arms ignoring his growls of warning.

"You submit. I've had it for longer, yours was just encouraged by mine resulting in you getting it at the same time as me. Now be a good little alpha and let me fuck you first." Both of their patience were running out by now.

They're been flipping around and fumbling on the floor for over two hours now.

Two alpha mates in rut was completely fine, but at the same time?

Jimin woke up today sweaty and hot all over desperately tugging off his clothes. He knew his rut was starting, he just needed jungkook and everything would be fine.

But he woke up without his mate next to him this morning. And he quickly became anxious proceeding to make a mess out of their shared room.

They were that mated couple. The ones who couldn't spend too much time away from each other without their Wolf's going crazy.

And him being in rut just made that worse, desperately trying to feel his mate against him.

To say jungkook was surprised when he came back was an understatement. His eyes widened at the state their room was at.

Bed disorganized, sheets and pillows all over the floor. Half of the stuff on their dresser also on the floor. Their portrait leaning halfway on the wall almost completely falling. Half of their clothes thrown on the floor, their closet door also half detached half there. More then half the clothes on the floor were his, almost as if jimin was using them.

Which he was.

He had inhaled them like crazy trying to get off to his mates smell. Which didn't do much for him.

Overall jungkook was in shook at the state their room was in. But not nearly as shocked at the state his mate was in.

He was sitting in the middle of the floor hands gripping his bare knees, sweating like crazy, eyes hazed.

Jungkook didn't expect jimin to start his rut early. He knew neither of them did good away from each other for long. But he planned on running to the grocery store quickly to get some stuff he needed for breakfast before jimin woke up and didn't feel him next to him.

Jimin had jumped at him pinning him to the nearest wall with a growl before he could even apologize.

He had hungrily sucked on his tongue not even pulling away when their lungs begged for air, instead he had kissed him harder, waist bruised from how tight he held onto him.

But the moment he had started sucking on his neck something inside jungkook flared up and he became equally as hot. His eyes were becoming unfocused as they became an intense red. He had let out a loud growl switching them around pinning jimin to the wall instead, breathing in his scent.

Jimin had harshly pushed him off glaring hard. They rolled around for a while trying to dominate each other until finally realizing their ruts had lined up together. Making it 100 times more difficult for them. It was impossible to overpower each other.

And that's how they got here, still rolling around both fully naked expect for their tight black boxers clearly showing their huge bulges.

"I'm not letting you fuck me first, you need to let me fuck you first." Jungkook barked back under him equally as harsh.