NEED TO KNOW🔞

Inspired by (Doja cat's)
/Need to know\🎸

///////////////////

Jimin was bored.
Bored out of his mind.

His friends had dumped him as soon as they got to this stupid party which he regretted agreeing to attend.

Groaning he got up from the comfy couch placed in the corner of the crowded living room. He was tipsy alright, just a tad. Drunk enough to stumble a few stairs up, but sober enough to know where he was headed.

He needed to take an urgent piss.

He ran a hand through his fading blond hair as he finally reached the top of the stairs.

He walked over to the bathroom before practically swinging it open.

"Jesus! What the fuck!" Jimin smirked at the familiar face, shutting the door behind him.

"Shit didn't think I'd see you here" he leaned against the wall crossing his legs. He really needed to pee.

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he zipped up the zipper of his ripped jeans. "You see me here every Saturday."

Jimin went and did his business while jungkook washed his hands.

True. Namjoon did throw parties every Saturday which jungkook didn't miss, but still he's never actually ran into the guy. Much to his luck, Since he always stayed in the couch.

"I mean I didn't expect to see you here." He went over to wash his hands as jungkook dried his own.

"Yeah well me neither, but since you don't know how to fucking knock. Now my night's ruined after having to look at your face for too long." Jimin scoffed at his two year long Enemies words.

"God your such an ass." He said turning to jungkook Who only smirked in return.

"Only to you love." Jimin's jaw clenched as he watched jungkook open the door.

"No wonder your dad didn't want you." Touchy subject shouldn't have gone there. But too late. And he wasn't about to say sorry to Jeon Jungkook out of all people.

Jungkook rapidly turned around closing the door. Eyes looking ready to pop out of their sockets.

"You hear me no wonder he didn't wa-" before Jimin's sentence could flow out of his mouth, a firm punch landed on his jaw making him stumble back holding his face with a groan.

He laughed standing straight, looking at a rage filled jungkook. "Been waiting for that one bitch." He swung full force at jungkook making him fall back on his ass.

Taking advantage of the situation jimin got on top of him repeatedly punching his jaw. Jungkook groaned as punch after punch landed to his jaw.

He didn't stop, eyes filled with rage, he only punched harder. Only stoping when he saw Jungkook fighting to stay conscious. Just to then grab his collar pulling him closer to his face.

"I fucking hate you with every being inside of me." Jungkook only weakly smirked up at him eyes half open.

Heavy silence creeped in, now just realizing the position they were in. Their faces were centimeters apart, hot breaths fanning each other's faces, eyes locked.

Jimin glanced between jungkook's lips and eyes unknowingly leaning in until jungkook met him half way melting their lips together in a hot make out.

Jungkook groaned into the kiss and jimin gladly swallowed it, groaning a little himself at the feeling of jungkook's hand now gripping his blond locks.