We don't talk together

Inspired by heize's
/we don't talk together\🏵(ft giriboy)
:produced by suga of bts:

ALSO THEY'RE SUPPOSE TO BE SWITCHES HERE EVEN IF THEY DON'T HAVE SEX. SO IF JUNGKOOK SEEMS NOT SO MANLY-ISH OR WHATEVER THE FUCK IT'S CAUSE OF THAT.

"For fucks sake just buy another one!" I shouted at jin for the hundredth time. Well maybe not the hundredth but you get the point.

"It was my favorite one you ass! And not everyone can just spend money as they please, I saved for weeks for it and now you come and break it you insensitive asshole." He glared at me.

"Fine then I'll buy you a new one just stop whining so much your giving me a headache" why couldn't he just buy a new one it's that easy.

"No need this one was one of a kind and irreplaceable" he kept staring at his now broken necklace. As if miraculously it'd repair if he stared hard enough. I rolled my eyes. "Bullshit"

"Shut up jungkook and just leave before I stick my foot up your-"

"Kiddos" we snapped our eyes towards the stairs. "Yes granny" we both said smiling and speaking softly, definitely not how we were acting two seconds ago. "What were you talking about" she slowly made her way down towards us.

"Nothing me and Jin were just talking about grabbing some dinner later so we could catch up. You know him with college and me being so tressed with high school." I said as I grabbed her arm gently leading her to the couch.

She thinks this family's perfect. And We're planning on keeping it like that. I love my grandmother to death, I couldn't imagine life without her. But then again we don't know how much time she has left with us, she's ninety-four. She often has memory loss. And she can't hear that well....which sometimes comes in handy. But one thing she believes is, that her family has no problems. So we try not to argue or say something nasty about each other in front of her. And when she does leave us I don't want her last memory to be my brother telling me how he'll stick his foot up my ass if I don't leave. So we try to keep it clean in front of her.

My moms a nurse. She works at the towns only hospital. And my dad.....well we haven't hear from him for five years. He would come home everyday drunk off his ass. He was also cheating on my mom, and my mom took it all in. She never said anything, and always kept her mouth shut, to hide the ugly truth.... that it was killing her. One day the asshole came home drunk, and made a scene. My grandmother tried saying something to him and he hit her. That day I beat him to a plump, I didn't care if he was my dad. I never thought of him as one anyways...he never was one either. But he laid his nasty hands on my grandmother.....I snapped.

When it comes to my family I don't play around. You mess with them, you'll hear from me. "I have to go I'm gonna be late" I got behind my grandmother and kiss her cheek. I give jin the middle finger behind her. "I hope you fall face flat on the concrete" he mumbled low enough so only I hear, I rolled my eyes turning around and walking towards the door opening it. And there stood Scarlett Clark about to knock.

She's a beautiful Canadian girl. Twenty six years old. Long blond straight hair that falls to her waist. And green eyes with a dash of brown. She's my grandmothers private caregiver. She stays with my grandmother and helps her do everything until my mom comes from work which is earlier than me and Jin come from school. We hired her five years ago. And she's like family. She's lived in Korea for 8 years and speaks it perfectly. But in my town most of us speak English so we stick with English.

She's beautiful. When I first met her my twelve year old self had a huge crush on her. But as I grew older that crush quickly went away. Now I could never imagine liking her again. Firstly She's to much like an older sister to me. Secondly she's way older than me, so even if I wanted to I couldn't, and finally thirdly my gay ass could never. "Hi scar, bye scar" I kissed her cheek and walked pass her. "Bye kookie" she waved and I waved back. Then she went in closing the door.