Chapter 8

"Okay, so we have four hours to get ready, and then the boys will be taking us all somewhere." Dani told me and Perrie as she looked up from her phone. Perrie flew into Dallas for Valentine's day and was flying back to L.A. tomorrow to be with her band.

"How do we dress? Formal or casual?" Perrie asked her.

"Liam said fancy. I have the perfect dress!" Dani exclaimed. I sat down, thinking of all the dresses that I had brought with me and I knew the perfect one.

"I didn't bring any dresses with me. Drew, what size are you?"

"I'm an eight, and a size 6 shoe." I told her.

"So am I! Do you have anything I could borrow?"

"Yes, actually. I do!" I said after thinking for a minute. I went to my suitcase with the dresses and got the red one for me and a light pink one for Perrie. Mine was a bright red, skater dress that was very low cut in the back and had a bow at the back. I got her my one shoulder, blush pink dress that had an embellished waist and was covered in tulle.

"Woah, those are adorable. Your whole closest is incredible. Where do you get this stuff?"

"A lot of it is clothes from brands that send me clothes, some Lou gets me, but I actually got these two dresses online." I told her proudly.

"You need to show me the basics to online shopping." She said as she gushed over how cute the dresses were.

"Of course, but we have a limited amount of time."

"Let's go then, ladies." Dani said. We each took our turns in the shower and came to the living area of the bus. I showered first and set out all of my hair and make up stuff.

"Holy crap. How much do you need?" Dani asked as the two of them stood with gaping mouths.

"Well, I borrowed the hair stuff from Lou, and I have a little obsession with make up. I always buy MAC cosmetics." They just laughed as I told them to sit. I started working on Dani's makeup as Perrie began straightening it. An hour later, we started with Perrie. Dani did some impressive braided bun, and I put some winged eyeliner, mascara, and gold shadow on her. When we were finished, I sat down and they worked on me. Perrie got my curly wig and braided the bangs back. I looked in the mirror and saw a gorgeous face looking back at me. I had brown eyeliner and a tan sparkly shadow. I added a bit of red lipstick to go with my dress.

"Okay, ladies. How gorgeous are we?"

"Extremely!" We had all yelled at the same time!

"Now we need to get dresses. We have," Perrie looked at her watch, "45 minutes."

"Okay, well, I need as much time as I can get. I just need to find shoes and a bag." I told them.

"I need shoes too, babe." Perrie called to me.

"Of course!" I looked through all my bags and found my black Christian Louboutin pumps, my sequin clutch, and a pair of chandelier earrings for myself, and a pair of sparkly, peep toe, Louboutin pumps for Perrie.

"Woah, you have the cutest shoes and everything ever!"

-Louis-

"Louis, calm down everything will be fine," Liam told me. "It's gonna be the two of you plus Dani, Perrie, Zayn, and me."

"He's right, mate. Everything's under control. You have flowers and a teddy bear. I'm sure she'll love them." Zayn spoke this time. I had been freaking out since this morning when I remembered it was Valentine's Day. Liam, Zayn, and I had gone out earlier to get presents for the girls and to find the perfect setting for our date.

"Ready to go to the girls' bus?" Liam asked us.

"Yeah." I responded while Harry and Niall told us to have fun.

"Thanks mate." Zayn called to them as we left the bus. We walked over to the girls and Liam knocked.

"One minute," one of the girls said. The opened the door and stepped out. Dani and Perrie came first, but my eyes were set on Claire. She looked gorgeous in her bright red dress.

"Hey Louis. You look nice." She said.

"Thanks, Claire. Um, wow. You look gorgeous. Are you ready to go?"

"Awh. Thank you. That's really sweet." She lightly pressed her lips to my cheek leaving a tingly feeling. "Oh, and yeah. I'm ready." I held my arm out for her to take as I head a giggle coming from ahead of us. I looked toward Claire and back to where we were going. I saw Dani's hair bouncing and I only assumed the worst.

"Danielle, you better quit your laughing if you want to live." Claire yelled to her from where we were.

"Oh stop worrying. It's nothing that concerns you." She told my date when we finally got to the limo that was taking us to our destination.

"Danielle Claire Peazer, you will tell me what you said or else I will cut off your hair in your sleep." Claire threatened.

"Sorry, babe. Not happening." Danielle had a smug smile on her face.

Claire looked to me with a puppy face. I silently questioned why she was looking at me because I was with her the whole time they were talking. I then realized that I could get Liam to do almost anything I wanted him to.

Stupid Louis. Stupid, stupid, stupid, I thought as I mentally face palmed myself.

"Um, Lou. Are you okay?" Liam asked me.

"What do you mean?" He just looked at me with a weird expression. I then noticed that I had actually face palmed myself and that everyone was looking at me like I was crazy. Claire just had an amused expression. "Oh, that. I'm fine, Li. But, do you want to tell me why that one was giggling?" Liam looked at Danielle before looking back to me and Claire.

"Sorry, mate. If she wants to tell, she will."

"Fine, whatever. Zayn? Perrie?"

"Don't look at us." Zayn said as he put an arm around Perrie's shoulder. He kissed her on the cheek while I scrunched up my face in annoyance.

"Gag." I coughed while Claire giggled. I looked over at Dani and Liam and they were in the middle of snogging.

"Like, I said, gag." I whispered into Claire's ear and it took everything in me to not start kissing her here in front of everyone.

"But they're so cute. I've become a hardcore Payzer and Zerrie shipper since I met you lot." She whispered to me.

"What? Don't you ship Clou?" I asked her.

"Clou? As in..?"

"Claire and Lou."

"Hmm... I'll have to think about that one." She whispered into my ear and left a shiver running down my spine.

"I'll make sure you're a Clou shipper soon." I winked at her and I saw her cheeks turning a light pink shade despite the dark in here.

"You two are such a cute couple. That's why I was laughing earlier. because Liam said so and I agreed, along with Zayn and Perrie." Danielle told us.

"Thanks, but I hate to pop your bubble Dani. Lou and I aren't dating." I could feel my heart breaking into pieces when she said that. In that moment, I knew I was falling hard for the girl everyone wanted.

"Well, not yet anyway." She just blushed and looked away.

----------------------

Okay well never mind the guy I like doesn't like me. Like, when does that actually happen? Uggghhhh.... Life sucks. And I'm sick but like I never get sick so this is hell..... Even though it's just a cold... Gosh why am I such a complainer? Well probs because my mom made me go to school today even with my cold. Yippee....

But anyways, can you guys follow my 1d Instagram? It's @louisquif and my personal which is @emiilly__ pweeeaaasssseeeee! No, okay. Whatever. I'll just go cry. Bye.

Vote•Comment•Follow