Chapter 13

Dang, well it's been a while since I've updated and I want to apologize for keeping you all waiting this long. But thank you guys for everything.

--------------------------------------------------------

-Claire-

"Wait. Okay, so let me get this straight. You like Louis but you aren't allowed to date him?" I nodded to answer Danielle's question.

"Yeah, basically. I mean, I love Simon but this is going a little too far. I should be able to have a boyfriend while on tour. If One Direction is allowed to have girlfriends, I should be able to have a boyfriend. I'm way more serious than them, no offense. They just joke around so much that sometimes it doesn't even seem like they care. I don't know, I-I just feel like it isn't fair for me at all."

"That is complete bullshit, to be honest. Simon's never controlled any of the boys' relationships and it isn't fair that he's controlling yours. We need to come up with a plan."

I looked at her like she had three heads. "What do you mean a plan?"

"I mean that we have to find a way to get you two to date." She looked at me with a devious look in her eyes. "In the beginning, Simon didn't let any of the boys date, but once he saw that they were serious about music, he eased up a bit and then allowed them to date. That's how he is with all of his acts. He just likes to be cautious. I think I have a plan though."

"Okay... What is it? Do I have to anything dangerous or illegal?" I quickly asked before Dani could get me into a mess that could cost me my career.

"Nothing dangerous and nothing illegal. Tommorow when we have the day off in Santa Fe, I'll go somewhere with Liam, and you can text Niall and ask him if he can somehow get Harry and Zayn out of the bus. Since the boys aren't exactly on the best terms with Louis, he'll stay back on the bus and we can sneak you in without Simon or anyone else on your team seeing." She explained the plan and it turned out that it was, in fact, a very good plan.

"Alright. We'll try it." I got my phone out and shot a quick text to Niall.

"Get Zayn and Harry out tomorrow? I have a plan." For the next five minutes, Dani and I talked about the small details until I felt my phone vibrate.

"Sure thing just don't do anything I wouldn't do ;)"

I laughed at what Niall texted back before going to the back of the bus to get ready for bed. I took my wig off and all of the other normal things done in preparation of sleep. As soon as my head hit my pillows, I was out.

-------------

I woke up to something jumping on my bed.

"Wake up, sleepyhead. we have to get you ready to talk to Louis!" Daniel yelled out as kept jumping on the bed. She was sporting floral shorts and a white tank top that suited her very well.

"Alright, alright. Give me five more minutes." I tried reasoning with her, but she wouldn't allow it.

"No. Niall and the boys are leaving in 20 minutes and Liam is taking me somewhere soon after that. So if you want me to sneak you in, hurry up." As soon as she said that I got up and rushed to the bathroom. I put my Claire wig on and put on the slightest amount of make up on. I pulled out a pair of denim shorts and a crop top and put those on. I finished and got a quick bite to eat before grabbing my phone and heading to the boys' bus with Dani.

We headed out into the warm, southern weather before walking onto the other bus. I noticed that only two boys were left and one was getting ready to go. He said a quick goodbye and gave me a short hug before taking Dani's hand and walking out with her.

I noticed how sad Louis truly looked. I realized that none of his friends wanted to talk to him because they thought that he got mad at me for nothing. It has only been a short time, but the boys have been extremely kind to me.

"Hey, Louis!" I called out to him and he looked up with a sad smile. He didn't say anything so I took that as a cue to continue. "I actually have some good news."

"Yeah? What is it?"

"I have a way that we can maybe see each other." He perked up and really started listening. "Basically we can tell the boys what really happened, and then 'hang out' with everyone and sometimes sneak away so we can have alone time. If we do this, we have to make sure we don't make anything too obvious."

"This sounds like a great plan!" he got up and hugged me tightly. "Is this okay with you?" He asked, I assumed about the hug. I just laughed before replying.

"Of course, Louis, why wouldn't it be?"

"Just making sure."

-------------------------

Wow I'm actually really sorry that this took me like 3 years to update but I've been crazy busy! Thank you all for sticking with me and reading! I love you all! Vote and comment please!