Chapter 4

"Have a nice flight to Miami, love. xx" I smiled at how considerate Lou was being. He told me to call him Lou, and I said to call me Claire.

"Thanks! Have fun recording as well! xxx"

"Be sure to text me when you land, I want to know you're safe. xx"

"Of course Lou! I gotta go, we're leaving! See you soon. xxx"

"Who was that?" Ed said with a suggestive wink.

"No one."

"That blush begs to differ." I noticed now that my cheeks were flushed with pink.

"It was no one, really Ed. Gosh, quit being nosy."

"Sorry." He said as he snatched my phone, which was still on. I could tell he was looking through my recent text messages.

"Oh, so it was Louis."

"Yeah, I guess I should be truthful since you've already seen." I was sitting in my second first class seat of the day, getting out my headphones to listen to music. It was around a three hour flight, so I was planning on reading. I recently got hooked on Nicholas Sparks, so A Walk To Remember was my current selection.

I started listening to music when the flight attendant announced electronic devices were permitted. Coincidentally, Ed's The A Team came on. He looked over at my phone and winked before turning back to his phone. The only difference between ours was that mine was white and his was black.

Three hours later the flight attendant announced that the plane would be landing soon. I started gathering all my items back into my bag and was all set for departure.

"Ready to go?" Ed asked me when the pilot said the doors were open.

"Yeah, I want to go see the bus." Ed could hear the excitement in my voice, and how I was just about ready to jump ahead of everyone and out of this plane. We headed towards the baggage carousel, hiding ourselves with sunglasses and hats.

"Excuse me!" Ed yelled at someone for pushing me into him.

"Thanks for helping me." I said because I was thankful he steadied me before I could fall and make a scene. The person that shoved me flipped us the finger and kept walking.

"Americans are so rude." I scoffed towards Ed, as he quietly agreed.

"Let's get our bags and go before someone notices us." He pulled me towards the baggage claim just as our bags rounded towards us. We walked to where a driver was waiting for us to take us to our first venue. As soon as we got there, I ran to the bus and wanted to look around.

It was a nice, leather interior with red couches and beige walls. There was a flat screen tv up at the front by the driver and an Xbox 360. I walked farther to the back, past the curtain, where there were two bunks on the left side and the door to the bathroom on the right. I walked even farther to find a room that was taken up by a huge bed. It was scattered with an array of red, black, beige, and white pillows.

"Hey, Ed?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you want the room?"

"Nah," he responded, "I'll take the bunk. I'm only here for a week, anyway. It's your tour."

"Thanks!" I called, pulling out my suitcases and shoving them underneath the bed. I got out my MacBook and plugged it into the outlet. I let it charge while I went back to the living space.

"Ed?"

"Yeah?" He asked me.

"Can I ask you a question?" I started off slowly, not wanting to seem to desperate.