Prologue

"So, Drew. I know you want to sing." Right now, I was sitting in Simon Cowell's office at SYCO.

"Yes, but I would really like my privacy. Is there any ways I could create a new me for this purpose?"

"I think that would be a good idea for you. I've had a few of your friends and family members speak with me, and they all say that giving up your privacy would be too much for you. I've put this into consideration for a while now, and I would like to sign you. Not a Drew Lyman, though, but as Claire Meyers. She can have the same personality as you, but your friends will also have to be disguised when tey are with you. We will be taking extra precautions with you. So, as of now, you are Claire Meyers in the spotlight, and Drew Lyman when you have no 'Claire' responsibilities. Are we clear?"

"Crystal."

"That's what I like to hear. Are you ready for Lou?"

"Yes." I said as confidently as I could. I just learned that I would have to be two different people. It didn't sound bad, considering I got to be famous, yet still have privacy. I was ready to take on whatever 'Claire' threw at me.

---------------------

"Aren't you Lou Teasdale?" I asked as I walked into a hair and makeup room at SYCO.

"Yes, and I take it you must be Drew?" She questioned me.

"Yeah, that's me." I said unsurely.

"Don't worry, Drew. Simon had a meeting for all executives and everyone that would be a part of your team. We all know, along with your family and two closest friends."

"Okay, that's a relief."

"Isn't it? I wouldn't be able to stand it if I had to keep a secret this big from my friends."

"I would crack. We don't keep secrets from each other, and we haven't since we were in school."

"That's how I was with my friends." She smiled warmly at me before continuing. "As you probably know, I'm One Direction'a stylist, but I'm transferring to your team. And now we need to make 'Claire' happen. How do you imagine her?"

"I think I want her to have striking green eyes, and blonde hair with maybe some brown highlights."

"I can work with that. And what about her style?"

"Definitely girly. I see Taylor Swift as a big inspiration."

"Perfect. This might take a while."

-------------

Two hours later, Lou had four racks of clothes, and five wigs of different styles. She also said we would be going out shopping soon to stock Claire's closet. All I needed now were the green contacts I would be using for Claire and all the makeup Lou would be using for me. I was finally ready to go back home to Liverpool for the next couple of weeks before 'Claire' training would begin.

-----------------------

So, I am officially starting this story! Woo hoo! Yayy! I'm really excited! :)

Two more weeks of swim team and then I will have a lot of free time to write! Yay