Chapter 2

-Drew-

"I'm going to miss you so much. Ugh, it's not fair, Drew. You get to live the best life ever, and you get to tour with One Direction AND Ed Sheeran. I hate you right now, but I love you so much more!"

"This is going to be so hard for me. I have to leave you two."

"I'm gonna miss you, Squirt." Aaron said as he pulled me into a hug.

"Drew, time to go." My mom called.

"I'll be sure to text you guys as much as I can! And I'll Skype you with One Direction sometime, Mal."

"I love you so much. Why do you have to leave?" She started crying.

"I love you too, babe. Don't cry, and make sure Chase treats you well."

"I will. Bye, Drew."

"Bye Mal. Bye Aaron. See you guys soon." I said, as I climbed into my dad's black escalade. I kept waving until they were out of sight. I got on twitter on my phone and tweeted.

@claire_meyers: I hate that moment when I have to leave my closest friends. I love you two so much! xxx

Thirty minutes later we arrived at SYCO, where so many girls were screaming.

"I should probably put my wig on, right?"

"Yeah, wouldn't want to upset the fans."

"Of course." I said as I pulled out one of my extra wigs. I put my hair up in the cap and slipped the blonde on my head. I got out some Ray Bans because I didn't want anyone to notice my brown eyes.

"Ready?"

"Yeah, mum." I stepped out of the car and headed the way of the door. The screams entered my ear the second I opened the door.

"CLAIRE!"

"CLAIRE! WE LOVE YOU!"

"CLAIRE! WHO ARE YOU TOURING WITH?"

"CLAIRE! YOU'RE MY IDOL!"

"I love you all!" I called back to them and the screams got louder. The security finally led me to the building where all the screams vanished.

"Good morning, Claire."

"Morning." She called Simon over the intercom, telling him I was here. I made my way to the top floor and to Simon's office. I knocked, and was called in.

"Hey, Si."

"Claire. How are you?"

"I'm great."

"Claire, I would like you to meet Ed Sheeran and One Direction."

I noticed Ed was standing off to the side ignoring the other boys, who were all jumping over themselves trying to get to me.

"Um, hi." I said, being my nervous self around all kinds of boys. The curly haired one got to me first.

"Hello, I'm Harry Styles."

"Hi. I'm Claire Meyers." He laughed. "Uh, sorry, you probably knew that already." I looked down in shame.

"It's okay, love."

"Harry, move. Give us a chance." The same guy pushed Harry away and came up to me. "Hi, I'm Louis Tomlinson." He said as he pulled me into a hug.

"Hi." The next one walked up.

"Zayn Malik." He hugged me as well.

"Hey."

"I'm Liam Payne. Hello." Hugging was a normal thing with these guys.

"Hi." I pulled away and saw the last one.

"Hey, I'm Niall Horan." He said in an Irish accent as he also hugged me.

"Hi, once again." They all laughed as I stood there nervously.

"Lads, if you're done I would like to introduce myself."

"Sorry, mate." They mumbled as Ed walked over to me.

"Hello, I'm Ed."

"Yeah, I know. I'm a big fan." I blushed.

"I have to say the same."

"Oh, wow. This is awkward. I'm sorry for my awkward self."

"It's fine." They a chorused as Simon told us to sit down. One Direction sat on the sofa and Ed sat on the chair. I had no place to sit until Liam suggested squeezing onto the sofa. The boys scooted over until there was just enough room for me to sit. I was sat in the middle of Louis and Zayn, and I was halfway on Louis's lap.

"Once again, awkward."

"Are you done?" Simon said, amused.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"Sorry, Uncle Si." The One Direction boys said together.

"Sorry, Simon." Ed said.

"Okay, well. All of you are flying to New York, where Claire and Ed will fly to Miami for the first concert and One Direction will stay in New York for a signing. After that, the boys will stay for a week finishing up some recording for their new single and will meet up with Claire in Texas where Ed will be flying back here for his European tour. Everyone understand?"

"Yes." We all said simultaneously.

"Okay, a car will be here in about an hour to take you all to the airport. I suggest you say your goodbyes now."

We all nodded and said bye to Simon and headed down to where our families were waiting. I said bye to my mum, dad, and older brother, Tyler, when the lady at the front desk said there were two cars for us. One for our luggage and one for us. There was a need for the extra luggage car because I had three big suitcases, a small carry on, and my backpack. Let's just say my tour bus would be very crowded with just one person.

"What seats does everyone have?" Liam asked us all.

"2A." Harry.

"2B." Niall.

"2C." Zayn.

"2D." Liam.

"2E." Louis.

"2E." Me.

And last, but not least...

"Of course I have to sit by myself. I have 3B."

"Sorry, mate. Maybe Niall will switch?" Harry said when we were waiting in a private lounge at Heathrow.

"Eh, maybe. I'll see when we get there."

"Flight 3026 to New York is now boarding. All first class passengers please board now." A voice said through the speakers.

"That's our cue." Liam said as we all started packing our stuff. We headed towards the gate and lined up. We made our way onto the plane and settled into our spots.

"Looks like Niall is interested." Louis nudged me and pointed to Niall talking to a girl with long auburn hair.

"Woah, she's gorgeous." I said in disbelief. I swear I heard Lou say 'not as gorgeous as you' once I said that.

"Wait, what?"

"Nothing, sorry." He looked around the plane.

"Can we please switch, I really hate window seats, could I get the aisle?"

"Course, love."

"Thanks. I appreciate it." As we switched seats.

I listened to the lady doing to safety precautions before my eyelids fluttered closed.

--------------------------------

Gahhhh, it's so short! I have 2 more swim meets on Monday and Wednesday and then swim season is over. I'm so sad because I love my team and I honestly love swimming. I've grown so attached to the sport and everyone on the team is just amazing! They're all like another family!

Anyway, my point is, I will probably be updating more often due to me doing nothing. So it's good for you! Okay bye now! I love you all! Have a great day/night/morning/afternoon