Chapter 5

-Drew-

"Like a skyscraper." I finished the song as the lights dimmed. I made my way off stage. I was pulled into a hug by Danielle.

"You are so incredible! It's amazing how much talent you have."

"Thank you."

"Okay, so Lou wants you to go to hair and makeup, and then you have free time until your first concert in America!" She squealed. She seemed just as excited as I was. When I was learning the moves, she was so helpful if I didn't get anything. I had one album out and I would be singing all 20 songs. I thought about how this would go, seeing as I didn't have a huge fan base, but it was quite a large number of people. I guess Simon Cowell can do that to someone.

"Hey Lou!" I called as I got seated into a chair in the room next to my dressing room.

"Okay, so three outfits, and I'll do your hair accordingly. Got it?"

"Yes ma'am." I saluted her as she went in search for some clothes. She came back with a pair of black tights, Hollister jean shorts, a black bandeau, a yellow see through top, and black combat boots.

"Oooh. I like." I nodded in approval at her selection.

"Usually I don't do this, but Alicia is out right now, she'll be at the next concert though. Simon couldn't get her out, but she texted me exactly what you were going to wear."

"I'll be thanking her later." I took the items out of Lou's hands and walked to the bathroom. I quickly got into the ensemble and stepped back out.

"You're so gorgeous, Drew. It's unbelievable." She gushed as she looked at me thoroughly. "Okay, so what I think we're going to do is use your curly haired wig for this, fishtail one of the extras, and waves for the last."

"Sounds good to me." She got out my curled wig and set that out, along with an extra and set it aside for later. She rummaged around the trunk and got the wavy locks for my last set.

She secured the wig onto my head and told me Ed would be starting the concert in about five minutes. She also told me to get here as soon as I finished the first set. I agreed and set off for the stage to find the ginger. I found him with two minutes to spare and hurriedly hugged him and wished him luck. Danielle did the same, telling me she had met Ed so many times due to Liam.

He got out and sang six songs. They consisted of Give Me Love, Kiss Me, Little Bird, The City, Drunk, and The A Team. He finished and I waited ten minutes for my cue. Ed walked back out and announced me, before hugging me and wishing me luck.

"Hello, Miami! How is everyone?" Of course I didn't get a legit response, just screams. "How about we start this concert off?" All I heard was screaming. The band started playing and I sang along to All Night Long because it felt like a good starting song.

Seven songs later, I was back with Lou. She got out the most adorable dress. It had a sequined top, with a flowy high-low skirt. The skirt was a blue material and the top was a pearl color. She worked on my wig as I strapped brown sandals onto my feet. She handed me a stack of bracelets, some stud earrings, and a necklace to complete the look. She shooed me out the door with one minute left of my break.

I walked back onstage to hear the deafening screams of the crowd.

"So, I left my laptop backstage with Danielle." I heard someone as if it was Peazer, to which I replied yes. "She'a going to be picking a few questions for me to answer tonight. So tweet them to me this instant and I might just answer your question."

I waited a minutes before the screen behind me showed the first question.

"Okay, what's your inspiration? From Madison in section C. Good question. It would have to be my friends, love, romance, family, and anyone close to me. I spent a lot of time in a relationship before writing this and everything just came out from there."

"Next question. Embarrass a friend? Well, Kelly, I would love to. Okay and as a warning, to my friend who this is about, I'm sorry but this is hilarious. Okay, so I was out with my two friends once and one of them saw this really cute guy from our school which she was in love with. Well she went up to talk to him because she said he looked bored. She was trying to be all funny, but it turns out he was sad because his dog had died. She was mortified and never talked to him again." I heard many laughs from that one and kept going. I answered about 5 more questions before I said it was time for the last one.

"Okay, so, if you had to marry one of the boys from One Direction, who would it be? Hmm... Zoey. I would probably have to say Liam. Sorry Dani, but from what I've heard he's the most responsible and I don't want a crazed idiot running around my house. No offense to the other guys though." I looked back at Danielle and saw her smiling but shaking her head. "Okay, back to the singing?" Everyone scream so I took that as a yes.

The rest of the concert was a blur as I got to my last song.

"So, I'm sorry to say, but this is the last song. This was my first single, and I adore this one because it has meaning to me. I want to thank you all for being the most incredible fans a girl could ask for. Thank you for all the support in everything I do. I hope you enjoy In Real Life!" I sang the song and ran offstage when it finished.

"That was so good," she gushed, "and I don't really care that you picked Liam."

"Okay, but I'm exhausted. And I have my next concert tomorrow. Are you staying on my bus?"

"No, but I could if you wanted to." She hinted.

"Yes! Sleepover! I have the biggest couch-bed thing ever! And it's covered in pillows!" We both giggled at my enthusiasm as we ran back to the bus. I just realized the mistake I made. I couldn't take off the itchy wig at all tonight, and that would be a bother. But I realized that it was nice to have a friend on tour. We got to the bus after Dani got some clothing that she would need.

We talked about all sort of things before it was time for me to sleep.

"I really need to get some rest."

"Yeah, I understand. Go to sleep, I'll try too."

"Goodnight, Dani."

"Night, Claire." I shut off the lights as I got a text.

"You were amazing, but I did take offense to that comment. ;) xx" I decided to text Louis back before going to sleep.

"Oh, whatever. And did Liam know? xxx"

"About Dani? No, but he can't wait until Dallas. xx"

"Awe. That's cute, but I need to sleep. Night Lou. xxx"

"Night love. Sleep well! :) xx"

I fell asleep with a smile on my face

-------------------------

Sorry it's late! I had a couple of friends over on Thursday for my birthday and right after they left on Friday I had to go and work at a fish fry at my school. I drove to Chicago with my mom yesterday and my phone died in the car. Lucky me, right? And I was hanging out with my cousins yesterday, so this is the first free moment I've had since Wednesday! And I was studying for my Honors English placement test that I took on Thursday. Glad that's over.

Well, I apologize for the late update and for boring you all with my busy life.

Love you all!

Vote, comment, follow(: