Chapter 7

-Drew-

"Danielle!" The one that I assumed was Liam came running up to the two of us.

"Liam!" She yelled back as she jumped into him for a hug.

"Awe. They're so cute." I said while hitting whoever came up to me.

"More like disgusting. They never quit with the snogging."

"Lou!" I hugged him.

"Hey, love. How was your week?" He asked as we pulled out of the hug.

"Great! I love the States! It's incredible here!"

"I agree. But you can tell me about this later, we should probably go follow everyone else." He suggested, pointing to the rest of the boys that were currently walking out into the Dallas air. It was 14 degrees outside, and I was seeing jeans, a light sweater, a scarf, and TOMs. We ran out to meet them, upset because we couldn't stop and talk to any fans.

"Took you two long enough." Niall sighed.

"What were you doing in there? Snogging?" Harry asked.

"No, that'a obviously their job." I scoffed, pointing to Danielle and Liam in the back of the van.

"Right you are there." Zayn came to the side door after putting his luggage in the back. Of course, neither of them had heard us and they continued kissing.

"Dani! Liam!" I yelled out to them. They broke apart, looking flustered, trying to find who called their names.

"What?" Dani asked.

"You, my friend, Danielle, are staying in my bus. There is no way I trust you on a bus with Liam. I don't want the beginning of any children on my tour." They both started blushing as the rest of the boys laughed at them.

"Zayn, that goes for you and Perrie as well when we meet up with her in Los Angeles. Everyone understand?"

"Yes." I heard chorused throughout the van. I could tell Louis, Harry, and Niall got a kick out of that because their faces were purple from laughing so hard.

"Oh and Niall?"

"Yeah?" He answered me.

"This also applies to you if Addie ever visits. Got it?" I gave him a stern look.

"Yes." He gulped under the pressure.

"Ah, Harry. You're next." I said as I spotted my next victim. I had to set rules for all of the boys.

"Oh, joy." He said sarcastically.

"Shut it. But anyway, I heard from Miss Peazer that you have a way with ladies," he looked at me and winked. "Okay, ew no."

"Ew? What's that supposed to mean?" He had a look of disbelief in his eyes.

"It means I'm not interested. But, continuing with my rules, no going out clubbing without mine or Liam's permission and without supervision."

"I'm not five!"

"From what I've heard, you act like it."

"That's Louis." He quickly said.

"Well, thanks, mate. Love you too!" He said sarcastically.

"And you. Well, just don't be stupid." I turned and faced Lou while he just lifted an eyebrow at me.

"For that you don't get a hug!"

"But you already have me a hug?"

"Damn it. Okay, then I'll get you back eventually."

"Sure, Louis."

"So, I'm going to be singing All Night Long right now! Who knows the words?" I heard screams and saw hands raised in the first few rows.

"I love the way you're talkin'

I'm lovin' what you're doin', boy

I don't fall easy often

I never had a love like you before

I like you, put your number, put your number in my

phone phone phone phone phone phone phone yeah

You heard me right so call me, call me when you're all

alone-lone-lone-lone-lone-lone-lone

Don't make plans

Come on with me we'll stay up all night long"

I was in the middle of the chorus and felt something wet on my back. I kept singing, but I was looking around. Just as I was about to give up, I saw the water coming from behind the band.

I heard someone singing with me. I wasn't sure who was singing the Missy Elliot and Timbaland parts, but I heard someone doing those parts. I turned around to find One Direction with water guns and singing.

"Ladies and gentlemen, One Direction at its finest!" I screamed into the crowd.

"Well, I'll be back soon with Twitter questions that One Direction is picking out. Uh oh."

I ran back out and sat on a stool the crew set out for me.

"Who's ready for these?" Cue the screams from thousands of teenage girls.

"Okay, first one. Who was your first kiss and how old were you? Ohhkay, Angie. Let's see. It was the summer before grade 9, so I was 14. It was with a boy in my class named Blake.

"Okay, next question. Do you fangirl over any celebrities?" I automatically knew the answer to that. "Yes. Oh my gosh, Ryan Gosling. The Notebook, oh my. And I may or may not have screamed when Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson followed me on twitter. And Taylor Lautner. I'm pretty sure that's everyone. No, wait. Hmm... I think there was another band, One Dir, no never mind. It was Little Mix. Perrie's a cool girl." I looked back at the boys to see them shaking their heads. I had answered about five more questions until I heard 'last one' through my earpiece.

"Last question. Would you like to be my Valentine and go on a date with me Tuesday night?" I had to look and see who had tweeted this. "Well, I was planning on spending the night cuddling with my pillow pet watching Nicholas Sparks movies, but yeah, I think that'd be cool Louis!"

There were many 'awes' coming from the crowd. I looked backstage to see him with a huge smile on his face. I smiled before turning back to the crowd. "Okay, so I'm going to take an extremely short five minute break. Don't move!" I rushed off stage and walked over to Louis.

"So it's a yes?" He said eagerly.

"No, I just said yes in front of a couple thousand of my fans to reject you now so they could hate me. I mean, I've always tried to get them to secretly hate me, and this is my evil scheme."

"You're really confusing, you know that, right?"

"Eh, I've been told a few times. No biggie." I shrugged as I came a little closer to give Lou a hug. "I really can't wait for Tuesday," I said while snuggling into his chest.

"Neither can I, love," he said before a crew member told me my five minutes were up.

----------------------

Awwwh! Is it just me or are they adorable? Oh my gosh I can't wait to see what happens with the- oh wait, I do! Haha sorry!

Okay, so I have a One Direction Instagram account with 2 of my friends! Follow it please! It's @louisquif! I love you all!

Oh em gee guise guess wut? I think there might be a guy that likes me! I KNOW WUT?! Like, seriously though. Omg he seriously texts me the cutest things ever. And the thing is, he's 16 (I'm 14) and he lives on the other side of Michigan... :( Ugh. But during the summer I think he might come here for a while and omg I like him a lot. And I've known him forever! Like seriously, I think I might have a boyfriend over the summer omg! I'm so happy!