Let's Do That Again, Shorty~

We resume after the last episode, currently Rohan and Gamo are going to the new Café that opened up. They walked in comfortable silence for a while before Gamo noticed that Rohan was staring intently at her.

"You good?" Gamo asked Rohan.

"It's nothing..." Rohan said turning away, embarrassed he was caught staring.

Gamo then noticed what Rohan was looking at. Her bra strap, which showing on her shoulder. And thus commence: the Return of the sadistic smile. With a vengeance.

"Are you ogling me, Shorty!?" Gamo asked.

"N-No! I would never do something so perverted..." Rohan grumbled while blushing.

"You were totally ogling~, but I won't report you cuz I'm so nice!" Gamo said smiling.

"I wasn't ogling! It's just uneven, it's throwing me off." Rohan grumbled.

"Whatever you say, Shorty." Gamo said shaking her head.

Rohan and Gamo had finally arrived to the Café.

Ding

"Hello there! Welcome to Soda Café! Please take a seat, and we'll have a server for you soon." A male voice from the counter welcomed them.

"Thank you." Rohan thanked.

Rohan and Gamo made there way towards a seat in the middle of the shop, in-between two couples.

"What's with all the pink?" Gamo questioned.

"I think it's an anniversary." Rohan explained.

"How do you know?"

"The sign outside said couples get discount."

"Ah."

Gamo started leaning on her hand with an evil smile.

"What are you trying to do, Shorty~?" Gamo said with sultry.

"What are you talking about?" Rohan asked with worry.

"Taking your kouhai out to a café, with all this love in air, are you hoping for something to hap~pen?" Gamo asked turning her head to the side.

"What!? It's not like that, and you know it!" Rohan grumbled flustered.

Gamo snickered at his reaction, right in time for the server to come.

"Hello there." A female voice asked out of nowhere.

The woman had green highlights and had her hair in two buns on top of her head.

"My name is Irene, I'll be serving you two today. Oh~ I see, you two must be here for the couples discount?" Irene said with wiggling brow.

Both Rohan and Gamo turned red at her insinuating.

"Actually miss we ar-" Rohan started.

"Are a couple!" Gamo said interrupting Rohan.

"Excuse me... What!?" Rohan thought confused.

Rohan looked at if he was about to say something, but what the women said grabbed his attention.

"Wonderful! I should mention that couples can get coffee and cake half off."

"Wow that's perfect, right?" Gamo asked looking at Rohan.

Rohan thought was this a good idea. On one hand it's a discount, but on the other...

"What if someone sees us and gets the wrong idea? What if they actually think we're a couple." Rohan thought in the midst of his well... thoughts.