Let's Make This One Official, Shorty!

Tell me, have you ever had that on friend? That one friend that always bugged you, but you could never part with them? Or that one friend who was so painfully sour, to the point where hearing them talk to anyone else seemed as if the end was near?

To on the nose?

How about a joke? What do you get when an aggressive, sadistic, orange-haired delinquent becomes close friends with a boy whose notable features include his short stature and various complexes? I'll tell you what you get...

"You get what you fucking deserve!" The orange-haired girl shouted shooting a finger gun.

"That's what he shouted before shooting the host! Right in the face!" Thankfully she wasn't talking about the 'The Host' that we all know and hopefully love.

"It is too early in the morning for you to be screaming." The short boy grumbled like an exhausted parent.

You know these two already don't you? But if you don't, meet Rohan and Gamo. A senpai and kohai that have been friends for almost a year now. They were making their way to school, walking down an empty pathway with nobody coming towards or behind them. Being all alone made Gamo act louder than she usually does.

"C'mon Shorty! The movie was awesome! It had everything! Anarchy, Clowns, and Smiles!" Gamo said moving her fingers to make a smile, mocking the clown.

"It can't be that good..." Rohan tiredly muttered.

"Whatever you say~ stick with your sappy romance~" Gamo teased with a sing-song voice.

Rohan turned red at the girl's comment. She still hadn't forgotten the time she caught Rohan locked into reading some sappy romance.

"I told you to forget about that!" Rohan grumbled angrily.

Gamo laughed at the little man's irritated attitude, as she had done many times before. But no matter how many times Gamo did stuff like this, Rohan would always hang out with her. It's a mystery as to why, not even he knows.

"But seriously you should watch the movie! It's super good!" Gamo gleamed with confidence.

"If it's something you like it can't be any good." Rohan shot back with a deadpan tone.

Gamo did what she did best and grabbed his head and gave him one of her infamous noogies.

"Well I like you, so I guess that makes you horrible~! Doesn't it?!" Gamo teased, drilling her knuckle in Rohan's head.

"One exception! Now let me go!" Rohan demanded, trying to pull Gamo's arm away from his neck.

Gamo laughed at the irate boy's displeasure towards her display of "affection." Well, maybe "affection" isn't the right word, since Rohan doesn't exactly enjoy this type of contact.

"Release me now!" Rohan demanded.

"ReLeAsE mE! Why are you talking like that?!" Gamo questioned pulling Rohan closer to her "hooters", which made Rohan blush while pulling on her arm harder.

"G-Gamo-chan! Your pulling me to close!" Rohan complained.

"Close to what~? Whatever do you mean~?" Gamo asked showing no sign of shame.

"Get! Off!" Rohan finally ripped off Gamo's arm and immediately started to sprint away from the orange terror.

"Shorty! Come back!" Gamo shouted, running after Rohan; her legs forming a spin-dash-like blur as she ran after him.

"Seriously! How does she do that!?" Rohan's mind asked as she got inched closer and closer.

Rohan decided to kick it into overdrive and started running faster. Gamo followed suit and started to run after Rohan, laughing like a maniac as she started to creep closer.