Bonus Chapter 1: Rohan Does Not Dream of Demon Lord Magagamo.

(A/N: this was supposed to be the dream Rohan had after meeting Gamo but decided to scrap that idea, thought about making it the dream at the beach but decided against it again and decide to make it a bonus chapter. Enjoy!)

You know that feeling when you're laying in bed. You've just gotten out of bath, you used the bathroom so you don't have to worry about getting up, and you just washed your sheets so they smell amazing. I call this trifecta: the ultimate bed combo. (yeah real creative) But Rohan despite having achieved this amazing set of events he still had one problem. What would happen in his dream. While Rohan was a pretty lucid dreamer, he actually could control what his dreams were. And that's how he would end up in this series of events.

(Rohan's dream POV)

"Hello!" Rohan had shouted, walking aimlessly while doing so.

"Is that a castle?" Rohan had thought out loud seeing a huge castle in the distance.

He had walked up to the gate and shouted once again.

"Hello!"

He had got his response quickly and without warning suddenly an army of Gamo had swarmed around him.

"Y-You!" Rohan had shouted confused on why she was in his dream.

"Hey Shorty~" A tiny Dream Gamo had said to Rohan, one of many. Half of them were wearing school uniforms, and the other half were wearing bathing suits. All of them tormenting the boy.

"I thought you hated lewd stuff, but you were ogling me like a creep!" One of the bathing suit dream Gamos had said mocking him.

"W-Was not!" Rohan had shouted trying to defend himself.

"Perv!"

"Ogler!"

"Creep!"

They kept shouting those words, the tiny teen was being overwhelmed by the army of orange haired delinquents that were all half his size. They had now started to dog pile him, tying him up with rope and holding him like crowd holding a singer. He was struggling in the ropes desperately trying to find a way out, but it was too late they had brought him to their leader. Laying him down in front of her, he took in what she looked like.

The leader looked like Gamo (obviously) expect she instead of wearing a school uniform or bathing suit, she was wearing armor. Well sorta... it left very little to the imagination. She had a golden bra and v-shaped bottom, on her arms and legs she had black leather that almost look her skin giving her claws, a black feathery color, sharper canines, pointed ears, ram horns, and big purple wings.

"Hello there shorty~" She had teased looking down at him.

"G-Gamo-chan?" He had ask the woman.

"Nope~, Demon Lord Magagamo." She said now standing over him. Rohan now being in her shadow.

"Can you untie me... please?" Rohan had rarely said please unless he needed something badly.

She put her finger on her cheek bone, adding a hmm~ sound effect.

"Nope~" She had decided.

"Why!?" He had shouted

"Because..." She sad now putting her foot on Rohan's chest earning a wheeze from him.

"Your no longer a person, your now my..." She then leans in to say the last word.

"Pet."