I'll Always Be Here For You, Shorty. (Season 1 Finale)

...

...

...

"I don't think this is right..." A red-faced Rohan mumbled, staring into the back of Gamo-chan.

It was a sight to behold. An orange-haired girl with a red face, and smile of Crash Bandicoot, sitting on the lap of an embarrassed short boy, who looked as if he was a demon for how red his face was.

"M-maybe, but I'm doing pretty good. You do make a comfy seat~" Gamo tried to tease, with a voice that wavered in embarrassment

Perhaps context is needed in this situation, no?

Flashback

Gamo started in complete shock at Rohan, who was still patting his legs in a metronome-like trance.

"Well...?" Rohan asked.

"Does he want me to... sit on him!?" Gamo thought to herself, completely flabbergasted.

Gamo quickly had an internal conflict within herself.

"This isn't normal! What happened to my Lewd Destroyer: Shorty!?" Gamo thought, more confused than she had ever been in her life.

"This has to be a prank..."

Gamo visibly started to make theories, which if said out loud...

"It's a trick! He wants to get back at me for teasing him! Well, it ain't gonna work!" Gamo shouted in her mind while bawling her fist.

...made her sound batshit crazy...

Gamo then dawned her sadistic face, which she only wore on special occasions, (you know weddings, Armageddon...), and started to concoct a plan. Although it did look very different due to the red blush that was spread across her face.

"I'll make you burst Shorty!" Gamo threatened Rohan with her thoughts.

Gamo quickly switched her facial expressions to match a snobby, wealthy, noble about to receive her gift. She closed her eyes and shrugged her shoulders, and put on her best 'fake humble' voice she could muster.

"Well, since your offering~" Gamo said getting up from the bench that they both sat on.

Gamo walked in front of Rohan, her body covering the sun, making Rohan appear in the shade. Rohan looked up towards Gamo's head only to see her looking over her shoulder while smiling evilly.

"Ready?" Gamo asked trying to sound unfazed, as she sat upon Rohan's...

...lap.

Where do you think she was sitting? Ya nasties...

Flashback over

Rohan's mind was in overdrive. He had learned many new things in that session alone. She was not as heavy as he remembered her to be. She had a distinct smell of oranges with a hint of citrus. And that her hair was a lot more kept with than usual.

But those observations were inconsequential to the major problem Rohan was desperately trying to prevent. Rohan hated lewd stuff, that was obvious, but unfortunately, not even he was not immune from the effects of a pretty girl sitting on your lap.

Rohan quickly pulled out his phone, which Gamo somehow didn't notice. He started scrolling through his contacts trying to find the person who gave him this idea in the first place.

"Am I doing this right!?" Rohan texted.

"Could you be more specific..? 🤨" 'Annoying Italian' texted back.