Shorty, Looked Kinda... Cute.

Rohan managed to stop the attack on the overweight otaku. Rohan stood over the ex-stalker who was on the ground in the dogeza position further dirtying his white shirt.

"I'm sorry! I'm so-" The ex-stalker continuously apologized.

"Just get lost!" Rohan shouted at the dirty mess in front of him.

The ex-stalker quickly jumped to his feet and ran in the other direction leaving the dirty catsuit behind.

"Good grief..." Rohan mumbled shaking his head.

Rohan turned around to see the attackers on the ground trying to comfort each other from the pain of the giant bumps on their heads, all gifted from Rohan Hamasaki himself.

"Owowow..." Yoshi whined holding her head, which poked out of her cat costume.

"Ow! Fa male! Ora ho mal di testa!" Enrico complained; he was the loudest and most dramatic.

Sakura had started petting her boyfriend's head, trying to comfort him. Which would have been more pleasurable, if her chocolate-covered banana wasn't using his head as a resting spot.

"Sakura-chan I appreciate the thought but your getting my hair sticky..." Alexander said in response to Sakura's coddling.

"Shh~ Shh~ There there~" Sakura said, ignoring his words; continuing to cuddle the side of his head.

"Don't you think that was a little harsh, Shorty?" Gamo asked putting her hand on her hip.

"If they want to act like children they'll be punished like one." Rohan said crossing his arms.

"Wait a minute..." Enrico mumbled looking at Gamo

Enrico shot his head up and rose to his feet just as quick when he noticed something.

"How come we got hit and she didn't!? She was the one who started it!" Enrico shouted angrily.

"Yeah!" Yoshi cheered still rubbing her head.

It's true. Rohan struck Yoshi, Enrico, and Alexander on the head for their actions but he didn't strike Gamo.

Rohan stared at the people on the ground with a flat face, before turning his head to look at Gamo, who had a smile beaming with smugness as she crossed her arms, also curious for the reason.

"Didn't feel like it." Rohan answered with a shrug of his shoulders like the answer was obvious.

"Cazzate! I call favoritism!" Enrico shouted unsatisfied.

"Favoritism! Favoritism!" Yoshi cheered

Rohan shook his fist in anger, with a visible anger tick on the back of his palm.

"If you want to take the hit that was for Gamo-chan, be my guest." Rohan threatened.

Yoshi and Enrico shook their heads in fear at the thought of getting struck again. Rohan grumbled with an expression that read "that's what I thought."

Gamo grinned smugly as if she knew that Rohan favored her over the others. Trying to ease the situation Gamo started patting Rohan's head and tried to sway his mind to other things.

"Let's head back, we got a competition to win!" Gamo cheered.

Rohan's face felt hotter when he noticed that Gamo's face had shown one of the traits he respected about her. Her determination.

"Victory!" Both Sakura and Yoshi shouted standing up quickly.

"Get back into cosplay, quickly!" Gamo said to Sakura, who gave a mock salute in return.