Let's Go Home, Shorty~

Back to school. Shortly after the summer festival our characters are back to school for the first day of the new semester. We should start of with our two favorite second-year high schoolers: Senpai (Naoto) and Shorty (Rohan).

"Mnn~" Senpai groaned while stretching.

"The first day of a new semester sure is tiring..." Senpai said, breathing heavily at the end.

"Agreed." Rohan said nodding his head.

"I should go home and continue BQ..." Naoto said out loud discussing his game plan.

"They're still making updates for that game?" Rohan asked.

"Yeah.., it's not that old." Senpai responded.

"It's like five years old!" Rohan said.

"It's only a year old." Senpai said with a sweat drop.

"Wait really? Well, whatever, what's it about anyway?" Rohan said with slight embarrassment.

"Well it's abou-" Senpai started to say, but they both heard two voices that were all too familiar.

"So like~..."

"No, no, I'm serious."

Senpai hid behind a tree big enough to cover his lanky body, while Rohan had hid behind a bush that was in from the tree.

"Those voices, it's...!!" Both Rohan and Senpai thought.

"The Nagatoro family...!!" Senpai and Rohan finished in their own thoughts.

(Rohan's POV)

"How did they get here so fast!?" I thought with confusion.

"They have another one?" I thought looking at the new girl. She looked like the text book definiton of a gyaru*. She has wavy platinum blonde hair, two red clips in her hair parting it, beautiful brown skin, and just like majority of this group had a nice pair of... y'now. My eyes than land on Gamo, she was smiling and laughing at the conversation.

"Gamo keeps messing with me a lot, but..."

"We really are nothing alike, are we...?" I thought.

"Ever since I ran into her, she been giving me grief, it's like..."

"A rabbit going into the den of a bear!!" I thought imagining myself as a rabbit, while Gamo, Yoshi, and Nagatoro are all bears.

(3rd person POV)

"Wassup~!!" A curly haired boy said to the group.

"Sup!" Said the brown haired one.

They girls response was lackluster.

"When did they get here?" Rohan thought to himself.

"Man~ I'm totally beat." The brown haired boy said sitting down with Nagatoro and the gyaru while the curly-haired boy sits beside Yoshi and Gamo.

"Uwah~ He's using the 'so tired' play." The gyaru* girl said calling out there bluff.

"I'm totally for real. The training was super hard~" He said trying to defend himself.

"No way, didn't you guys skip the club." Nagatoro accused.

"The club president was so mad." Gamo said with a smirk.

"Damn~ pres was so scary~"

"Give us a break!"

In the background you could see Rohan and Naoto unreadable expressions.