Your Going To The Sea, Shorty!

(A/N: You may have noticed Gamo-Chan hadn't used her last question in that game of Janken; that's a surprise tool that can help us later.)

Do you know that beach smell? You know what I mean, it makes the combination of salt, water, sand, and sun somehow smell good. It just can't be described, well that smell in the eyes of Rohan is unwanted.

From left to right looking at the teen's back, we see the palest and tallest of the group whose name is still unknown even to his friends, the darkest and shortest of the group whose name Rohan found out it Nagatoro, in the middle we have the orange haired amazonian otherwise known as Gamo, standing beside her was our short protagonist Rohan, and boxing him in, preventing him from escape at the end was our rabbit faced girl: Yoshi.

"Why am I here?" Our pint-sized protag though to himself.

Well... let's find out why.

Flashback

"Why do I gotta do it!" Rohan yelled.

"Because I said so!" Said his big sister.

"That's not a valid reason!"

"It's just taking out the trash, I ain't asking you to run a marathon!"

"With how hot it is, might as well be. I ain't even dressed and my clothes are getting washed." Rohan countered

"Actually you still have your swim trunks that you haven't used in like... 2 years. Good thing you haven't grown much. Just go the beach." His sister saying the pseudo positive.

"Ok first of all... shut up, second of all you know I hate the beach, and third of all I know your tricks."

"What do you mean" his sister sweat dropped.

"I know as soon as I leave you're gonna lock the door and invite your stupid boyfriend over. I ain't suffering in the sun just for your love life!" Rohan yelled.

"Now you listen here. Your gonna take that trash out and go to the beach" She growled losing her patience.

"Your gonna have to drag me off this bed before I even think about going outside." He says with huff and smile.

His sister's hair then falls over her eyes covering her emotions, and then she smiles, a smile than could make the joker ask her for pointers.

"Uh... Nee-chan what's with that face? He says adding a chuckle at the end. She starts walking towards his bed slowly.

"Uh... I was just joking about throwing me out." He says getting out of bed backing up towards the wall, her following after him, now holding his swim trunks.

"Stay back!" He says, her inching forwards.

"Leave me be!"

"D-Don't come closer."

Now crouched in the corner like a scared street cat.

"Stay away, leave me alone!" He screeches. It all was a blur.

Timeskip of Rohan's sister forcing his swim trunks on him.

Slam... Rohan's sister had kicked him out with the trash in nothing but swim trunks, a white shirt, his phone, and flip-flops.

"I'll unlock the door, in about an hour or two home when mom comes home!" She yells behind the door.

"...Bitch" Rohan mumbles to himself.

"What was that!?" His sister yells at him from and open door.

"I called you a bitch! Bitch!" He yells before running away.