e p i l o g u e

Time skip 4 years

Damiano and I got married and it was the best day of my life. We moved into our own apartment and we lived there, visiting my parents and Victoria, Ethan and Thomas daily. The group kind of stopped for 5 months which I did not approve of. Damiano kept forcing his mind to it though, he said that since we were married he had to give me some time. He is cute for doing that but I told him from the beginning. He can't put the group to a side because of me. He just said he will see, depends on the thing we're talking about.

Damiano and I were in bed cuddling. It was the morning and we had woken up. "Im gonna go make us some coffee." Damiano said to me getting up and kissing my forehead. I nodded and smiled gently. He left and I laid down on the bed again. How did I get so lucky?

Then it hit me. I felt my stomach grumbling and then I felt the need to vomit. I quickly made it to our bedroom bathroom and threw up in the toilet. We hadn't gotten drunk the other day, nor had I eaten too much. I think we know what that means. I believed I had a pregnancy test from a year ago that I never used, so I decided to find it. I immediately found it under the sink's cabinet. I opened the box and sat down on the toilet.

I was nervous. What if because of the group he couldn't handle it? No don't think that, think positive. I waited 5 minutes and looked at the results.

Positive.

Oh my god, I was pregnant. "Jade I made the coffee!" I yelled back that I was coming. I was gonna tell him right now. I put the test in my pants pocket and went outside the room.

"Hey Damiano, thanks." I said giving him a kiss. He smiled at me. "You know I think we have another member in our family." I said.

He gasped. "Another cat?"

"Nope better."

"What could be better than a cat, a dog?" He said.

"No." I said smiling as I took his hands and placed them on my belly.

"Wait you're pregnant?" He said looking me in the eyes.

I nodded trying to hold back my tears.

"Oh my god I'm gonna be a father!!" He said shouting and running around the kitchen. I laughed and then he came and kissed me. "I love you so much." He said.

"I love you too."

"Im calling the others!" He shouted. I laughed.

The others answered immediately. "Hey Damiano whats up?" Ethan answered with the others next to him.

"Good thing you are all here because I'm gonna be a father!" Damiano said smiling widely. "No way!!!" Thomas and Victoria shouted. "Oh my god congratulations!" Ethan said excitedly.

***

We had a girl and her name was Maya. We decided to give her a simple name but it still had a meaning. It started with M for Maneskin. For our family.

My second family, my friends. The people that gave me a shoulder to cry on, many times.

And yet I always found them. One thing.

I loved them so much.

________________________________________________

Alr who is cutting onions in here?! Thats the end of Toxic. New stories coming soon but for now im taking a small break. I love you guys so much x