going to milan

The day I was going to Milan

I had slept next to Damiano; we were both cuddled in each others arms, on the couch. We decided to sleep at their rented house.

I had to make a quick stop at my parents before to make sure that I had gotten all of my necessities.

I grabbed my phone and checked the time; I got up slowly, not to wake up Damiano.

It was 7am, my flight was scheduled at 7pm. I booked a late ticket so I could spend a whole day with my family and friends. I slowly got up and made my way to the bathroom. My hair was a mess.

I untied my hair and hopped in the shower, nobody was awake yet.

After a refreshing shower, I put my hair into Dutch braids and I wore a white crop top with white jean shorts.

I went into Victoria's room as she had slept alone. I closed her bedroom door behind me and I woke her up.

"C'mon let's get up so we can spend this last day together." Victoria opened her eyes and nodded. "Yeah let's go wake up Thomas and Ethan."

As she said that she got up and we made our way to Ethan and Thomas' room.

We shook Ethan and Thomas slowly and Ethan woke up. Thomas didn't, instead he groaned. Ethan tried to join us as well. Still nothing.

"Ragazzi per favore non svegliatemi perché ieri mi ha chiamato mia mamma, poi mi ha chiamato mia nonna ed ero fottutamente stanca. Mi hanno tenuto sveglio fino alle 3 del mattino." Thomas finally muttered still groaning.

(" Guys please do not wake me up because yesterday my mum called me, and then my grandma called me and I was fucking tired of it. They kept me up till 3am.")

"Beh è l'ultimo giorno di Jade." Victoria told Thomas.

("Well it's Jade's last day..")

Then Thomas immediately woke up.

"Okay okay I'm awake."

"Jesus christ calm down Thomas. I leave at 7pm there is still time." I told Thomas.

"Now that you're awake let's wake up Damiano." Victoria muttered.

"Yeah let's do that." Ethan said.

Damiano was still on the couch sleeping like an angel.

I slowly crouched down to the couch's length and waked Damiano up.

"Dami wake up." He opened his eyes and smiled as he yawned.

"Good morning guys. I'm gonna go shower." I nodded as he went to the bathroom.

"Jade, one last shower together?" He said looking at me.

"Well I already showered, but there is no way I can say no." I said trying to hide my smile but I was already blushing.

"Yall are flirting again!!" Victoria told us. We both laughed at her.

We headed to the bathroom and got undressed. The shower wasn't hot or anything, instead it was cute and romantic. We hugged each other as we felt the pouring warm water come down onto our backs.

"I'll miss you Jade. Call us every single hour if you want." He said to me.

"You guys could be busy, and I could be too."

"Yeah. But still." I laughed at him and hugged him tighter.

~~~

I got dressed in the clothes I had on and Damiano dressed up in this shirt;